BREAKING NEWS : New york shooting's

MissyJackson

Proud Member
Hollywood Blvd With My Boy Ryjin .. Las Vega's
Reports say man opens fire in U.S. town

NEW YORK (Reuters) - A man opened fire inside a building in the New York town of Binghamton, shooting as many as four people, local media reported, citing police scanners.
As many as 41 people were inside the building when a man entered and started shooting, WBNG television news reported on its website.
Some people escaped to a basement and more than a dozen were hiding in a closet, WBNG said, reporting that emergency dispatchers had been in contact with people inside.
Police closed down surrounding streets and locked down a high school, WBNG said.
Binghamton is about 150 miles (240 km) northwest of New York City.

:mellow:

It's always horrible when these shootings happend..

I so wish the USA would bring in gun laws to stop these shootings from happening all the time.

This is horrible. I think it's the fourth mass shooting in almost a month here in the US. What is wrong with some people nowadays? Just walking into public places and killing others. I don't understand this at all. Anyway, My prayers are with the victims and their families.

Last edited:
I hate it when person does these awful things then turns gun on themselves. Just thinking I can't ever remember a woman doing these kind of shootings at all. It's always men.
I just pray for all involved and are in my heart tonight.

Back