Breaking News: Farrah Fawcett leaves hospital

Dorothy_Marie

Proud Member
http://www.popeater.com/movies/arti...farrah-fawcett-hospitalized-for-cancer/414494

Farrah Fawcett Is Reportedly Hospitalized

April 4) -- Farrah Fawcett, who has been battling cancer for three years, is reportedly hospitalized due to worsening conditions according to a new report.
RadarOnline cites sources claiming Fawcett is in critical but stable condition in a Los Angeles hospital. The source also claims that Fawcett is unconscious, and that longtime love Ryan O'Neal has been with Fawcett during her hospitalization.
Fawcett has been fighting anal cancer since her diagnosis in 2006. Though she was diagnosed free of cancer, the disease has returned. She has recently undergone experimental stem-cell treatment in Germany

Last edited:
Re: Breaking News: Farrah Fawcett Is Reportedly Hospitalized

my thoughts and prayers are with farrah fawcett i grew up watching her on charlies angels and in her tv movies shes a great actress!!

Re: Breaking News: Farrah Fawcett Is Reportedly Hospitalized;Cancer has spread to liver

http://www.everydaychristian.com/ap/story/1433/

Fawcett treated for cancer’s spread to liver

NEW YORK (AP) — Farrah Fawcett is being treated for anal cancer that has spread to her liver and has been hospitalized for a complication from a routine treatment, a producer who worked with the actress and her doctor said Monday. In separate phone interviews with The Associated Press, Fawcett’s producer and her doctor said that Fawcett is in a Los Angeles hospital, recovering from complications from a medical procedure in Germany, and is “not on death’s door,“ as the producer put it.

Re: Breaking News: Farrah Fawcett Is Reportedly Hospitalized;Cancer has spread to liver

I didnt even know you could get cancer down there. Ouch!

Best wishes to her and her family. I hope she can beat the Bad C.

Wow, what a coincidence, I read something about her career and today I was thinking it and now I encounter with this story! :( I will pray that he recovers soon and that God is beside her in this difficult time.​

sends up prayers for Farrah and all those who suffer from a disease.

I hope she can get better.

My prayers and thoughts are with her

Aww that's sad :no:...I hope she recovers.:angel:

aww i was hoping she would come out of this some how.. i was hoping the experimental stuff would work. her 70s counterpart suzanne somers got cleared of her cancer doing experimental stuff and hasnt gotten cancer back. i wonder if they should get in a room and talk to each other. suzanne seems to like her. cancer is so scary if i were her id probably try a different a route as well if the original route isnt working. i hope she comes out of this. shes the picture of bright, happy, strong, beautifulness. im sure tatum is upset by all this..she loves farrah even though she doesnt get well on with her father ryan.

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=403390&Gt1=28103

Farrah Fawcett leaves hospital
April 9, 2009, 8:27 PM EST

Entertainment Tonight
It has been reported that Farrah Fawcett has been released from the hospital.
People magazine reports that Fawcett left the hospital Thursday with her longtime companion Ryan O'Neal, after being treated for internal bleeding that is not directly related to her cancer.
"She's walking and in great spirits and looking forward to celebrating Easter at home," her physician, Dr. Lawrence Piro, tells People. "Her home has been stocked with her favorite teas and food and she's looking forward to enjoying them."
The 62-year-old actress had reportedly been hospitalized since April 2. She was first diagnosed with anal cancer in 2006 -- but was reportedly being treated for hematoma for bleeding in a stomach muscle that was related to a "small procedure" she underwent at a clinic in Germany, says the mag. "Farrah was discharged [Thursday] afternoon from the hospital and is at home. She was accompanied by Ryan," Piro tells People. "The pain from the hematoma has improved tremendously."
#inlineGalOuter{ margin-top:10px; text-align:center; } #inlineGal { background-image:url('http://entimg.msn.com/i/grandprix/inlineGalleryBg.jpg' ); background-repeat: no-repeat; height: 334px; width: 452px; padding: 14px 24px 0px 24px; } #inlineGalHed { font-size: 18px; margin-bottom: 7px; text-align:left; } #inlineGalImageDiv { padding: 2px; border: 1px solid #b3c9e0; width: 442px; } #inlineGalViewAll { font-size: 13px; text-align: right; margin-top: 10px; margin-right: 8px; }

My deepest heartfelt best wishes to her!
Fighting cancer like this needs a brave heart!
She's in my prayers!

I'm glad that she was released from hospital and that some of the pain has been relieved. I wish her all the best.

Back