Breaking News: Courtney Love Looses Custody (again) Over Frances ; 'Don't Be Like Jamie Lynn'

BillieJean84

Proud Member
In other music news, as a Nirvana & Hole fan, this is kinnda sad to read:

Courtney to Frances: Don't Be Like Jamie Lynn

Posted Dec 16th 2009 3:03PM by TMZ Staff
Courtney Love is using the Internet to blast off about losing legal control of her daughter Frances Bean Cobain -- and in her latest rant, she takes a nasty shot at unwed teenage mother Jamie Lynn Spears.

1216_courtney_francis_bn.jpg

Courtney just posted the following on her Facebook page:

"theres not a whole lot i can do about it. this is like a hand grenade got thrown into our lives and its not Frances! i am angry at these people not Frances id just prefer she not become Jaimie L Spears, she should go be a writer or an a...rtist wich i support 100% but this is a circus and it pains me cos i know she hates it."

It just gets depressing from there, Courtney followed it up by saying:

"i very much miss my daighter, i know she knows how miserable i am im despairing and so sad, so so sad, but i just want to help her be happy, thats it, get her house and get her school and thats all ive ever wanted."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/?flv=1#ixzz0Zte1kb8D

I have family members who are friends with Kurts mother. And met Francis a few years ago in Savannah, Georgia. Courtney hasn't "raised" Francis, her grandmother and aunt have. And when she did live with Courtney she was left to fend for herself. Courtney moved her place to place, hotel to hotel. They recently lived in NYC and Francis wanted to stay there because she is very involved with fashion. But Courtney woke up one morning and wanted to move to London. That's when Francis went to live with Kim. I'm on Francis personal Twitter and she's thanked all her friends who have supported her. Courtney is a complete mess, and Francis has a very stable head on her shoulders.

I have family members who are friends with Kurts mother. And met Francis a few years ago in Savannah, Georgia. Courtney hasn't "raised" Francis, her grandmother and aunt have. And when she did live with Courtney she was left to fend for herself. Courtney moved her place to place, hotel to hotel. They recently lived in NYC and Francis wanted to stay there because she is very involved with fashion. But Courtney woke up one morning and wanted to move to London. That's when Francis went to live with Kim. I'm on Francis personal Twitter and she's thanked all her friends who have supported her. Courtney is a complete mess, and Francis has a very stable head on her shoulders.

oh wow. your very lucky to know Frances ; Yes she seems like Frances has a very good clear head on her. And wants to do something with fashion. I'm so proud of Frances. Good for her. I would definatley want to see what kind of things she does ; Did Frances already intern for Stella McCartney?

Back