Brazilian LP, is it rare?

Thales

Proud Member
I was just wondering if any of you know anything about this brazilian lp. Is it rare? How much would it cost if it were for sale?

Michael-Jackson-The-Mega-Remixes-318722.jpg

318722b.jpg

I found some information about it on this site, but I don't know if I can trust it..

http://eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=318722

Thanks in advance!

that's a great collector's item, the site says 1995, but as I remember it was mentioned in Black & White magazine from 1993 or 1994

Yeah, like Basthard47 says, it is a very LIMITED EDITION collector's item. You wont find this record any time soon again, or you must get very lucky.

Ive seen this sell for ridiculous prices on eBay - around $1000 AU or more. Theres also 2 other Brazilian 12"promos i know of from 1994 - 'The Love Songs' & 'The Medleys'. I know a couple were also released on CD but ive very rarely seen any of them in any format

^^ As others have already commented, this item is indeed rare and a highly sought after collectors item. With regard to the website you mention - YES eil / Esprit are trustworthy with both information and transactions - I've had an account with them for about 15 years. Their prices are a little high, but totally reliable. I think they are also affiliated with 991.com :)

It's almost impossible to find it even here, in Brazil. If you see it around for a fair price, grab a hold! ;D

Just to mention- This releases (Megaremixes/The Love Song/The Medleys) were originally pressed for radio and clubs in the end of 1992, but eventually re-issued as 'warm up' promotion for the upcoming 1993 Dangerous Tour São Paulo shows. By the release of History, in 1995, few remaining copies -mostly Cds, were distributed around too. ;)

I had all 3 volumes in vinyl, but unfortunately, they went missing, together with a record collection as a moved to another house... I still haven't got'em back. :´(

Back