Bravo - Romania

nicu_mjj

Proud Member
this week in Romania was launched a new number of Bravo magazine with Michael Jackson on the cover .
Is an event for Michael Jackson fans from Romania ... for many years waiting for this!

I scanned the cover and two pages of the magazine for you ... I hope you like!

Cover:
bravo1-a.jpg

Article:
bravo2-a.jpg

I bought a copy of it today,aswell! Very nice cover!
Although the article doesn't really contain new information...but,like you've said,it is an event for us! :lol: :D

great!! could you translate whats on the cover and name of the whole article..thanks..

article is about the comeback of Michael ... is written by a journalist, who apparently is very inexperienced and uninformed ...
important is that is a positive article ... are many unrealistic things ... but is positive ...

Honestly, I do not know very well English, so I do not think I will manage to translate the article ... sorry :(

Last edited:
wow, that is great, thx for the scan!:punk:
i never thought Bravo will have again Michael on the front!
i will check the Hungarian one, ours are usually similar:)

On the cover it says: Michael Jackson - The King is Back!
And the name of the article is: I'm not going to die.
I got it to also from yesterday.
Nicu posted before me >_

On the number from September last year they had a poster with Michael
The Thriller cover :p.

thank you Nicule for the magazine :)

this week in Romania was launched a new number of Bravo magazine with Michael Jackson on the cover .
Is an event for Michael Jackson fans from Romania ... for many years waiting for this!

I scanned the cover and two pages of the magazine for you ... I hope you like!

Cover:
bravo1-a.jpg

Article:
bravo2-a.jpg

hey rahul long time no see u :no: how are u man?
is ur girlfriend still in romania? did u had a chance to go there yet? :(
if not oh man i am sorry :(.

hope to chat to u soon man if u still remember me :wild:

wow..that looks awesome..:(I so want to be in Romania:timer:

I do not have account on ebay ... so I can not sell or buy something from there ... certainly will be someone who will put on sale on ebay ...

That particular pic looks really nice on the cover.

Boy, Michael is taking the UK by storm, heh? :flowers:

Why "lol :doh:" ? :) you have something against Romania? :) ... or you laugh because rahul_adams2001 ? :)

Haha, no I have nothing against Romania, I was just laughing at rahul_adams because, he so wanted to be in Romania because of a magazine. ;)

thanks for the sharing this with all of us !!

**goes to twitter your post**

:)

If I could, I buy magazines for all of you... but I can not do that ...

I will be in London (O2 - MJ Concert) in 10 and 12 July 2009 and I have with me several magazines BRAVO ... so, who wants magazines can contact me privately and maybe we will meet in O2 in 10 and 12 july ... I NOT promise anything to anyone ... I just try to help!!

Great cover! I love that pic. :wub:

Thanks for sharing.

Back