boycott the gone too soon film

billyworld99

Proud Member
a friend wanted me to share this, and if this is already posted please feel free to close this

Pass this around!!!!! Please Stop the Hater Film

Stop this film now.... Stop this film now.... Hi everyone, I bought a book last September by the suthor and I use that word loosly, Ian Halperin, I was duped into thinking that the book 'Unmasked, Michael Jackson the final years' would be an autobiography celebrating the life and final years of our beloved Michael, how wrong was I... The book is simply full of lies. I found myself in tears near the end and felt totally disloyal for buying and reading this trash. This man was hearded around several tv stations after Michaels death, claiming to be a close friend and confident of Michael, he repulses me, now this creep has made a film about Michael claiming it to be for his fans... Oh dear I am in a panic.. and if you have read his book you will know why I am very very concerned so please read link below and act now.. Thanks everyone x

MichaelJacksonsTube BREAKING MJ NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BREAKING MJ NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SIGN THIS PETITION!

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SAVEMJZLEGACY/

STOP THE HATER FILM!

You only have to leave your name, country, and e-mail...

PLEASE HELP!

WE NEED 50,000 PETITIONS AND QUICKLY~!

Send it to ur friends!

the part where dude was saying how michael dress up as a woman to meet men out in Los vagas dude can't be serious He needs a beat down I can't believe that book was on the best sellers list he really trick every one lying on certain TV shows talking bout how the book was good and he even spoke good about Michael until he did that interview with Entertainment tonight my friend brought the book after i read some of it I was so heated even she knew dude was lying so we told the rest of my team not to buy it cause he right up there with the rest of them cornballs.

I just signed it.

Oh why does everybody have to pick on Michael? Just leave him alone already. :(

a friend wanted me to share this, and if this is already posted please feel free to close this

Stop this film now.... Stop this film now.... Hi everyone, I bought a book last September by the suthor and I use that word loosly, Ian Halperin, I was duped into thinking that the book 'Unmasked, Michael Jackson the final years' would be an autobiography celebrating the life and final years of our beloved Michael, how wrong was I... The book is simply full of lies. I found myself in tears near the end and felt totally disloyal for buying and reading this trash. This man was hearded around several tv stations after Michaels death, claiming to be a close friend and confident of Michael, he repulses me, now this creep has made a film about Michael claiming it to be for his fans... Oh dear I am in a panic.. and if you have read his book you will know why I am very very concerned so please read link below and act now.. Thanks everyone x

MichaelJacksonsTube BREAKING MJ NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BREAKING MJ NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SIGN THIS PETITION!

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SAVEMJZLEGACY/

STOP THE HATER FILM!

You only have to leave your name, country, and e-mail...

PLEASE HELP!

WE NEED 50,000 PETITIONS AND QUICKLY~!

Send it to ur friends!

im michael fan from australia i have not read the book and from what other fans say about it i don't want to waste my time/i will never read it
about the movie that is not out yet
if its a bio-docomentry i want to see it only once
if its a bording movie that someone that is michael fan made up the i don't waste my money going to see it

signed

Halperin and his backers are such slick evil snakes.

They put just enough true facts in his work to get people to think it's ALL truth and then he inserts his lies and dillusions to sensationalize the content.

It's just plain Bait & Switch and people fall for it hook, line and sinker.:doh:

I got an error that I already signed the petition ??
WTF ?

Done, thank you.
MJJLaugh, it's happened before with petitions..I have a backup email just for this purpose.

Meanwhile, the doc is about to air wordwide..I just found out it's airing in my country!
Fellow fans, please check your local tv guides and let us know if it's been scheduled in your country as well.

Back