“Boy” a movie about heroes, magic and Michael Jackson

Annie123

Proud Member
I just read about this independent New Zealand film that came out last year. It is not about Michael but about a boy, named “Boy” who loves Michael. From the trailer it looks like it is filled with MJ references and made with love. At the end of the thank yous …and Michael Jackson, Shamon in peace.

http://www.boythemovie.co.nz/

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
P><A href=

Ha! Ha! Ha! I heard of this film and never saw it though! I forgot about it! Thanks for the link! I'm gonna order it from netflix! :D

MJ~And~Me;3216862 said:
I dont get it :no:

What don't u get? o_O It's a Movie that's suppose to be in the yr 1984 and the child in the movie is a big MJ fan!! The name of the child in the movie is "Boy" and the title of the movie too!

Info about it:
The year is 1984, and on the rural East Coast of New Zealand &#8220;Thriller&#8221; is changing kids&#8217; lives. Boy is a dreamer who lives with his brother Rocky, a tribe of deserted cousins, and his Nan. He imagines that his absent father Alamein is a deep sea diver, war hero, and a close relation of Michael Jackson. When Alamein returns home after 7 years away, Boy has to learn to get along without the hero he had been hoping for.This hilarious and heartfelt coming-of-age tale is about heroes, magic and Michael Jackson.

Back