born to amuse, to inspire, to delight. here one day, gone one night...gone too soon.

There is so much love you there for you my sweet innocent angel. We love you so much, I love you so much the whole world loves you so much! We love you sweet sweet Michael. And we miss you each and every day of our lives.

Sometimes I just still can't believe this has happened.. :no: We love you Michael.. :cry: :heart:

We love you so very much Michael please I hope you know that and please know we are always here for you, no matter what they say we will stand by you Sweetheart!!

WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL JACKSON....WE LOVE YOU AND WE ALWAYS WILL........

One thing we know for sure. Michael KNOWS his fans still LOVE him. Why did he sold out 50 concerts. It was our last signal as fans to Michael to let him know we love him. I think Michael accepted that fact.

GONE TOO SOON, WE MISS YOU . . . . .

As hard as it is for us to grasp, dear Michael it was your time to go. Somehow it was predestined to be your time for peace, finally.

I am so relieved you have escaped anymore pain and tribulations, at a time when you knew how much the fans DID love you.

At a time when you must have been so re energised by the excitement of the plans you were endeavouring.

At a time when you daily enjoyed your children and their young innocence.

All these things bring a level of peace and acceptance to my mind and heart, as sad as my being is.

L.O.V.E

You have made me re-think, re-discover and re-assess who I am and what living is about.

Michael my angel :heart: I love you mostettetetetsttttsssttt!!! Miss you everyday more!

Back