books

Ingelief

Proud Member
hello i was searching in bol.com for michael books because i never read one..

i came across this:

-The Michael Jackson Tapes
-A Tragic Icon Reveals His Soul In Intimate Conversation

>I know the video youtube of this but im not sure if its a good book? i read that shmuley did not understood michael, asked weird questions etc..

-In The Studio With Michael Jackson
-Auteur: Bruce Swedien

>about his time, bruce, with michael and quincy about the songs and technical details of the albums bad dangerous and history

-Dancing The Dream
-Auteur: Michael Jackson Did he write this?

>Dancing the Dream is one man's hauntingly beautiful, provocatively personal view of the world around us, and the universe within each of us

-Michael Jackson The Magic, The Madness, The Whole Story
-Auteur: J.Randy Taraborrelli & J. Randy Taraborrelli

>this definitive biography of Michael Jackson, J. Randy Taraborrelli is the expert on Michael Jackson, having known him since they were both teenagers and having interviewed the singer and his family many times.

Which of these books would you recommend and did you read them?

o. k., I'll try - I've read them all:

• The Michael Jackson Tapes
It's a interesting book, but only the parts with MJ's thoughts - there you can feel him. I don't like the arrogant judge statements from this rabbi.

• In The Studio With Michael Jackson
This book it's interesting about the working process behind an album in the studio and a little bit technical. For me it was interesting to read and I like it.:yes:

• Dancing The Dream
This book is beautiful.:wub:There you can read many touching thoughts from Michael himself. For exampel the poem 'planet earth' you can find there.

• Michael Jackson The Magic, The Madness, The Whole Story
The Author talks about MJ's life like he was there:mello:. He knows him personally when both were young, but.... Eventually some anekdotes are true - but who knows.:scratch:

------------------------

Have you read MJ's own Autobiography Moonwalk? :wub:

Or Michael Jackson Conspiracy by Aphrodite Jones?

These books I can recommend too.:yes:

I was pretty much going to write what was written by Speechless. lol

Maybe you should also take a look at this site:
http://jetzi-mjvideo.com/books/

You can read a lot of books about Michael there. Including all of the ones you all mentioned.
It can also make you see which books you really want to buy eventually.

I was pretty much going to write what was written by Speechless. lol

Maybe you should also take a look at this site:
http://jetzi-mjvideo.com/books/

You can read a lot of books about Michael there. Including all of the ones you all mentioned.
It can also make you see which books you really want to buy eventually.

thank you, although i cant find all of them.. dancing the dream, and in the studio i cant find, maybe its me

Also thank you for giving words speechless, was the book really written by michael, dancing the dream?? I thought he only wrote moonwalk?

I will thank of the book from afrodithe nice for u to say its nice

He is the author from Dancing the Dream too but it's not a autobiography. It's a collection with his thoughts, poems and a lot of pictures.:wild:

I'd recommend The Michael Jackson Tapes and Dancing The Dream along with Michael's autobiography, Moonwalk

I'd recommend The Michael Jackson Tapes and Dancing The Dream along with Michael's autobiography, Moonwalk

ok thank you! Didnt you find the tapes bad because of comments that were in it about michael? i read that that was really bad about michael?

I know someone recommended http://www.jetzi-mjvideo.com/ but the second Schmuley book Honoring A Child's Spirit is a good read and it is on there. It has no extra comments-he learned from his first book. On jetzi's site she has Schmuley's first book without the comments so it is safe to read.

Dancing the Dream is on page 2 of jetzi's book section.

Last edited:
Back