BOOK: The king of rock and The king of pop: Elvis Presley & Michael Jackson (Paperback)

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
... so... I wonder who would buy this book, and write a review...

http://www.amazon.com/reader/1448630630?_encoding=UTF8&ref_=sib_dp_pop_ex&page=5#reader

# Paperback: 176 pages
# Publisher: CreateSpace (June 29, 2009)
# Language: English
# ISBN-10: 1448630630
# ISBN-13: 978-1448630639
# Product Dimensions: 10 x 8 x 0.4 inches

2zth7ad.jpg

i hate this kinda compare. Mj is unique. I don't understand why they always compare mj with beetles or elvis.

Elvis and MJ LMAO! In the GHETTO MJ reins supreme and There are countries peeps never heard of knowing who Mike Jacks is! MJ is the greatest he surpass everyone before him. There is no way we will see that ever again! MJ is an INTERNATIONALLY GLOBAL SUPER STAR!

Elvis and MJ LMAO! In the GHETTO MJ reins supreme and There are countries peeps never heard of knowing who Mike Jacks is! MJ is the greatest he surpass everyone before him. There is no way we will see that ever again! MJ is an INTERNATIONALLY GLOBAL SUPER STAR!

Elvis and the Beatles are also INTERNATIONALLY GLOBAL SUPER STARS so what is your point? Noone sold so many records like Elvis over a Billion freaking records and you think Elvis is not a global superstar`????

it is really unnecessary to compare michael with elvis
i hate this

NO I don't think Elvis or the beatles are as global as MJ!! If u got a problem with what I said I don't care! I ain't here for u! LMAO!

no I don't not like MJ! If u got a problem with what I said I don't care! I ain't here for u!

??? You don´t like him?? So why are you on a MJ board??? I don´t have a problem with that I respect your opinion I just find it strange that you post on a mj board when you don´t like him.

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't say I didn't like MJ! LOL! I was responding to your question! U were asking if I don't think elvis is as big as mj. and I said No I don't not like mj. I meant No, I don't, not like MJ has. I missed commas and the word has! Sorry! LMAO! But, anyways ofcourse I love MJ, goodness I been a fan since 4yrs old!

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't say I didn't like MJ! LOL! I was responding to your question! U were asking if I don't think elvis is as big as mj. and I said No I don't not like mj. I meant No, I don't, not like MJ has. I missed commas and the word has! Sorry! LMAO! But, anyways ofcourse I love MJ, goodness I been a fan since 4yrs old!

;-) It can happen-but I´m glad you´re a fan!

Yes! Your, glad and I'm PROUD!

By the way only an fool would be on an MJ site talking smack if they didn't like him! I know there are some and they annoy me just like some idiots on youtube. How u gonna look up someone u don't like and talk smack? I think those peeps are real crazy and freaks! I also think sometimes they are media people as well, like the ones we see on tv?

Who knows? they all sound alike!

Yes! Your, glad and I'm PROUD!

By the way only an fool would be on an MJ site talking smack if they didn't like him! I know there are some and they annoy me just like some idiots on youtube. How u gonna look up someone u don't like and talk smack? I think those peeps are real crazy and freaks! I also think sometimes they are media people as well, like the ones we see on tv?

Who knows? they all sound alike!

I could not agree with you more
I thought this forum was the only place where I didn't have to defend him and where every one felt my pain but I was dead wrong
there are not a lot of them but they are very annoying

Okay I don't get it. What is the point of such a book ? Without wanting to offend any Elvis fans out there, but aren't Elvis fans and MJ fans like totally different people ? I want to buy books that are about Michael in a positive overall sense but a comparison. I really couldn't care less. They should each be left in their own right and respected as such!

I have a feeling this is going to be biased against MJ because it's elvis fans who're always comparing MJ to him. MJ's achievements surpassed his by a thousand miles and MJ was talented.Why compare the mega talented MJ to him?

Elvis is great and all that, "The King", blah blah, lol....but honestly, why does MJ always have to be compared to him? Michael is in a league of his own. Tired of these comparisons. Michael is such a great talent and has had such a big impact that he need not be compared to anyone. Enough of these comparisons already.

I don't know other places who is more popular, but in asian Michael surpassed beetles and elvis for sure. there are huge amount of mj fans and people obsessed him. for me, I know beetles and elvis because of michael, and I believe most people are same as me. Michael introduced beetles and elvis to eastern world. In chinese official music textbook, they already said mj surpassed every entertainer, he is the greatest of all time. He is the modern Mozart.

You cant compare them
But no other artists have ever made such as impressin on music like them MJ The Baetles and Elvis, ive always been a big Elvis fan too, ive never felt the same way about him as i do michael though!
But there has never been and never will be again two peformers like Elvis and MJ thats for sure!

I honestly wont buy anything with elvis in it not because i hate the guy but coz of his fans. His fans are always picking on MJ and talking sh*t about him so im also starting to hate on elvis.

I honestly wont buy anything with elvis in it not because i hate the guy but coz of his fans. His fans are always picking on MJ and talking sh*t about him so im also starting to hate on elvis.

Ive been an Elvis fan for years and im an even bigger Michael fan, so not all elvis fans hate on Michael, because i love Mj more than anything!

Everyone has their preferences. But In many countries poeple do not know who Elvis is, but they Know Michael. It is not against anyone. Michael performed in their home country and they clicked with his songs and captivated by his performances and humanitarian deeds. Even the poor street kids copy his dances.
Elvis on the other hand have his fans. so does the Beatles. and the likes..

Back