book of condolence opened at 02

elusive moonwalker

Guests
ppl are signing and leaving flowers. please go if u are near by

There is also one at the Powerhouse Museum in Sydney.

So bad I'm not in England:(
Could someone sign on behalf of us who cannot go there?...
Thank you in advance!

I hope they will leave it during the complete time MJ should perform, I will still go to London at the end of july, maybe I will leave some flowers at the O2

I will go. I think it will help. I didn't want to leave the house today, feel weak with the pain in my heart but I will go because Its the only thing I can do.

I will never forget Michael, my idol, my everything.

There is also here in Bucharest! At 18:00 we are waiting with candels and flower at the US Ambassy! I hope I can go because I feel really bad. I have fever and all my body hurts so bad!

I might be going tonight, but I'm not sure yet if Im able to leave the house at all. Im a mess! :(
It hurts so badly!!!

i really want to go but not sure if i can as im in liverpool, so will have to see if i can change the date on my train tickets an hotel for august as i am short on cash. do you think the book will still be there on the 28th of august? im gonna try my best to be there this evening!

Love you Micheal!! R,I,P xxx

ive left the house once, and it was horrible, all the whispers. But if i know im going to be with people who feel the same...then i think i will be ok

I think I'm going to go tomorrow. I can't face it today.

ok ill be there with black Mj Lean - smooth criminal vid- T-shirt with a red armband with RIP written on it if you see me come over and say hi

I want to go,but today i won't make it their without breaking down on the tubes.I'll go tomorrow and lay some flowers for Michael.This really is unbearable.

photos from tonight

260620095641.jpg

26062009565.jpg

26062009566.jpg

26062009567.jpg

Back