Book: Au paradis avec Michael Jackson

Ashtanga

Proud Member
Au-paradis-Michael.jpg

Michael%20Jackson.jpg

I translated for the English in google tradutor:

Presentation Editor

'Do not judge a man until you do not market two files in a row in his moccasins . Thus spake Michael Jackson during his journey of initiation into the heart of Africa with Gonzague Saint Bris. It was in 1992 . Between one down river Ogooue an exploration of the Gabonese forest or a meeting with the Pygmies , the global star confides to the author 's aesthetic preferences , choices spiritual history of his love , his admiration for Michelangelo and Leonardo da Vinci as his excessive taste for the castles of France to the point of dreaming of ending his days in one of them. But Jackson also said in its human experiments , the secrets of his life , the mysteries of his craft , delivering a personal message on his research of singular beauty beyond all taboos . Who could have guessed that Michael Jackson was a private man of great erudition , love reading , love the writings of Charles Perrault and James Barrie , worshiped the painting of Nicolas Poussin and Edgar Degas , the style of Louis XIV projects André Le Nôtre, and Pergolesi's music architecture of Jacques-Ange Gabriel ? Gonzague Saint Bris, he had noticed in the famous show " Good Morning America " has become in this return to the roots of the King of Pop , his traveling companion, the emerald forest of gold Savannah, cultural and confidant of Africa to Europe . And this pilgrimage with Gonzague Saint Bris reveals the real life of Michael Jackson

Author Biography

Gonzague Saint Bris is born in the Loire Valley. Writer, journalist , historian, he is the author of forty books , essays , novels , biographies , translated into seven languages . He has received numerous awards including the Award in France for his novel The Allied Elders of Brighton . In the U.S. , which brought out his biography of Lafayette Chief Pegasus Books, University, John F. Kennedy of California awarded her an Award for Literature .
http://www.amazon.fr/Au-paradis-avec-Michael-Jackson/dp/2258084792

This book seems very interesting, I wish there was the English version why I do not know French. :(

Some French fan ever read that book? :scratch:

This book looks interesting! never seen it before. I love the cover.
Is it worth buying it? I'll look for it when I'm in france.

Back