Bon Jovi - The Circle

edge003

Proud Member
Hey everybody, are there any big Bon Jovi fans out there that have the new album? I havn't got it yet, havn't had a chance to get to the shop

Any reviews, what's it like i've heard its more like their old stuff?

I couldn't say its back to their old stuff coz' I've been a fan just recently but yeah 'rock' flavor is certainly back ;)

01"We Weren't Born to Follow" is growing on me, how ever I think they could've aced it if they released 03"Work for the Working Man" as the first single (IMO)or other more rocking song.

02"When We Were Beautiful" love the song I think this is one personal song from the band, I mean obviously. I think Bon Jovi fans can somewhat feel attached to this song.

04"Superman Tonight" ah ladies gonna love this lyrics wise :) LOVE THIS SONG already :D

05"Bullet" is deff rocking kickass-badass heavy guitar riff and B-) talkbox!! chorus could've carry on the kick-ass intro but good song Bon Jovi's back ;) lol

06"Thorn in My Side" - typical Bon Jovi song -- its good esp the lyrics.

07"Live Before You Die" I like the lyrics, I like the progression of the song, I think I'm giving this time to grow on me.

08"Brokenpromiseland" - love the 'orchestra' approach on this song ;) i think this is gonna rock live (IMHO) or its juts me being subjective coz' I love orchestra :ninja:

09"Love’s the Only Rule" its another typical Bon Jovi song which is why we like them.

10"Fast Cars" - love the lyrics, but not so much on the song.

11"Happy Now" - like the emotional tone of both the song,lyrics and Jon's vocals. I pretty like it.

12"Learn To Love" *goosebumps* love the arrangement. lyrics is wonderful.

The band's approach to the album is alternating it from rock track to going rock-mellow track(1st part). they were true to their words "going-back-to-their-rock-roots" 2nd half is more 'rock-mellow' except tarck 8.

The album is like "Bounce-Crush" -it's all rock and definitely rocking (if that make sense)

first 5tracks are really strong!

In my honest opinion the album shows how great Richie and Jon are as songwriters.

Alot of the fans class this as their best release since 'These Days' in 1995. I would definitely say it's the best Bon Jovi album of this decade (They released 4 previous albums since 2000) :)

It's a pity that such a Great album is overshadowed by the high prices of concert tickets :( Nevertheless, I'm sure the Tour will be Awesome :cool:

Oh, and my favourite song is Brokenpromiseland
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8WpfWmlVZQ :)

Last edited:
I couldn't say its back to their old stuff coz' I've been a fan just recently but yeah 'rock' flavor is certainly back ;)

01"We Weren't Born to Follow" is growing on me, how ever I think they could've aced it if they released 03"Work for the Working Man" as the first single (IMO)or other more rocking song.

02"When We Were Beautiful" love the song I think this is one personal song from the band, I mean obviously. I think Bon Jovi fans can somewhat feel attached to this song.

04"Superman Tonight" ah ladies gonna love this lyrics wise :) LOVE THIS SONG already :D

05"Bullet" is deff rocking kickass-badass heavy guitar riff and B-) talkbox!! chorus could've carry on the kick-ass intro but good song Bon Jovi's back ;) lol

06"Thorn in My Side" - typical Bon Jovi song -- its good esp the lyrics.

07"Live Before You Die" I like the lyrics, I like the progression of the song, I think I'm giving this time to grow on me.

08"Brokenpromiseland" - love the 'orchestra' approach on this song ;) i think this is gonna rock live (IMHO) or its juts me being subjective coz' I love orchestra :ninja:

09"Love’s the Only Rule" its another typical Bon Jovi song which is why we like them.

10"Fast Cars" - love the lyrics, but not so much on the song.

11"Happy Now" - like the emotional tone of both the song,lyrics and Jon's vocals. I pretty like it.

12"Learn To Love" *goosebumps* love the arrangement. lyrics is wonderful.

The band's approach to the album is alternating it from rock track to going rock-mellow track(1st part). they were true to their words "going-back-to-their-rock-roots" 2nd half is more 'rock-mellow' except tarck 8.

The album is like "Bounce-Crush" -it's all rock and definitely rocking (if that make sense)

first 5tracks are really strong!

In my honest opinion the album shows how great Richie and Jon are as songwriters.

Thanks for this info. It has really help!! :D

Back