Bon Jovi returns to The O2

its like they are replacing Michael, sorry, i have nothing against Bon Jovi at all, but this news hurt me for obvious reasons, cool for them though.

Last edited:
its like they are replacing Michael, sorry, i have nothing against Bon Jovi at all, but this news hurt me for obvious reasons, cool for them though.

But there are and have been so many different O2 residencies - Prince, Spice Girls etc., so Mike wasn't doing anything unprecidented (apart from the number of shows). It's not like his place is being stolen.

But there are and have been so many different O2 residencies - Prince, Spice Girls etc., so Mike wasn't doing anything unprecidented (apart from the number of shows). It's not like his place is being stolen.
no, didnt mean it was stolen, just that it remind me of Michael should be playing there, not those dates, but you know...

bought my sister a couple for christmas though the prices are silly, i swear the only person to do affordable shows was Prince when he only charged 31.21

Prince is probably the only artist who can negotiate with promotors regarding prices, and people will listen to him because of his high status in the music industry.

Back