Bollywood Filmfare Awards:MJ Tribute

0o0jackie0o0

Proud Member
Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor will be rehearsing vigorously the whole day on his birthday for his Michael Jackson act for the Filmfare awards. Shahid Kapoor says, “The Filmfare organizers felt I could do the Michael Jackson tribute. And I took up the challenge. We did not have much time to rehearse, only four days. But I have grown up watching MJ’s music videos, am a huge fan, so it was not difficult to master the choreography. I will be paying a tribute, not copying MJ. But t better not to adulterate his steps”.

It was a sight to behold, when Bollywood’s best dancer Shahid Kapoor transformed into legend and King of Pop Michael Jackson and mesmerized audiences with Micheal’s signature moves.

Shahid Kapoor paid tribute to Michael Jackson and performed Michael’s signature step Moonwalk with great poise.

Dressed like Michael Jackson, Shahid performed to great hits like Jam, Smooth Criminal and Thriller.

Only one word to say – AWESOME!!!

That's wonderful...Bollywood have always supported Michael since the start!

I am usually so very sick and tired of all of these MJ tributes. Because it is just a constant horrible reminder of where Michael is now. But with this being a Bollywood tribute I will make an exception for it. Since I am a huge Bollywood fan. That an amazing tribute for Michael that they gave.

lol the number of tributes really is astounding...its wonderful in one way, yet I understand what you mean ^^ it's a constant reminder of the way things are now...

Shahid Kapoor is actually a trained dancer aswell as an actor, and i LOVE him. He's brilliant!
Very awesome tribute to my darling Michael. much love! xx

True...but I wouldnt say the same for Sharuk kahn :smilerolleyes:

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Did he say something bad about MJ?????

lol the number of tributes really is astounding...its wonderful in one way, yet I understand what you mean ^^ it's a constant reminder of the way things are now...

Yea is sucks.........

When he is alive...nobody cares....
When he dies, everybody is a fan......
But announcing that you are a MJ fan these days is the best form of attention seeking!!!!

I think Shahid needs to learn "If it ain't broke, Don't fix it!" There was no need to change some of the moves that he did!!!!!!!

Did he say something bad about MJ?????

yeah i heard he said something ages ago about mj being a 'white woman'. stupid jerk

Yea is sucks.........

When he is alive...nobody cares....
When he dies, everybody is a fan......
But announcing that you are a MJ fan these days is the best form of attention seeking!!!!

I think Shahid needs to learn "If it ain't broke, Don't fix it!" There was no need to change some of the moves that he did!!!!!!!
i don't think shahid thought it needed changing. He probably just couldn't do the sophisticated moves of the KING. they probably made an easier version for him

lol this made me laugh for some reason =P. Maybe its just because shahid's body is too big or something to pull off MJ's dance moves. It just doesn't look right, you gotta be MJ's size =D. But he did great!

^^
What has shahrukh said about MJ? =/
I never knew he was against him..?

Back