Blu-Ray Sound Quality

Maestro

Proud Member
Well let me just say how pleased I am with the sound quality on the Blu Ray version of This Is It. To me it is easily the best sounding product of all the Michael Jackson products available. I really applaud whoever is responisible for the DTS HD Master audio transfer on this, it is truly something special. It is definately up there with the very best sounding blu-raý discs available.

I do hope future MJ blu ray's sound just as good. I beleive his film clips and any other performances we are likely to get will really go to a whole new level with a top quality high resolution sound format.

My dream, lioke many others is to have all of MJ's albums / singles/ demo's/ videos etc available in HD goodness and I believe This Is It, is really the measure in terms of audio quality that the others will be measured against.

HD will deliver MJ to us on a whole new level Brace yourselves The new technology will allow us to hear Michael the way he was meant to be heard!

Hi :)

Well i too found the sound quality on the Ozzie blue ray pretty dam good.

Gez that DVD was special :)

Kind Regards,

Romen

The Blu-Ray contains lossless 6-channel DTS audio. That's what I used to create my version of the "live album".

amen for that sound, I live for sound but my TV is budget and the sound is pretty average, need a new tv

How do you make a live album using blue ray? i ONly can burn of a dvd and i want the best quality audio to make a live album! argh anoying!

Back