Blood On The Dance Floor live

analogue

Proud Member
Anybody else live listening to this live. I know that some of you will say ''He lip syncs Blood On The Dance floor so the live version is no different to the studio version'' but that's not true. The live version sounds more funkier to me. Just listen to the musical outro. It adds more suger to the song than what the studio verison does

The instrumental is great.Especially in Munich.

Which one do you think it's the best performance of botdf?

I love the live version too I even think that the instruments are live.

Yeah it sounds great live, i'll have the live performance over the music video anyday.

I listen to it everyday, many times a day. Either munich or gothenburg.
perfornance wise i think Copenhagen is the best and then Munich. In Copenhagen alot of cool moves and the ending is the best of all. the sweat wipe in Gothenburg is cool too.
in Munich he is having fun during the song and seens in more good mood then copenhagen and gothenburg.
Sound wise i prefer Gothenburg or Copenhage, both sound similar. In Munich alot of sound effects are missing, because of the way how the sound mix is gone.

I love the live version too I even think that the instruments are live.

yeah the instruments ARE live.

As for the performance,I think Gothenburg.The jumps and the spinnings from the begining are amazing!

I love the live version too. The instrumental at the end is great! :dance:

l_053d65ec4450470aad7204eda09683a9.jpg

I have only just managed to get the second half of copenhagen and i love the BOTD from that, mikes on fire throughout that concert and he seems extra slick during this song!! love the jacket he wears for it too. Can anyone remember which concert it was where he wore the red jacket for BOTD? i know it was one (or a couple) of the first shows he did it at.

i enjoy the amateur recording of botdf live in dublin and copenhagen are the best cos he dances soo alive and sounds soo funky but in munich it sounds like the album version

One of my favourite live performances.

I agree, the music does sound a lot more funky and it's all round better than the studio arrangement.

Love.
:)

Would've loved to hear Michael sing this one live, even if it was at just one HIStory concert. He would've knocked that s**t out of the park and into the next country.

One of my favourite live performance too. Never tire of watching it.

So sad he didn't sang it live. It's one of the best songs ever.

And yes - the live version is funky, groove ACE!

I've never seen any live versions of Blood on the Dancefloor before but that was awesome and he was looking goooooood. My fave version of that song has got to be the Refugee Camp remix, waaaaay better than the original. I definitely think Blood on the Dancefloor is underrated.

Back