Blindside & hit from behind contoversy in the NHL

PoP

Proud Member
Country
Canada
NHL made another issue, they made an issue with fighting last season and now this, blindside hits. Yesterday, Alexander Ovechkin was suspended 2 games from hitting Chicago's Brian Campbell from behind injuring him, how come Ovechkin get's a suspension and Matt "Freaking" Cooke get's nothing for blindsiding Marc Savard? Savard suffered a concussion and now gonna be out of action for freaking year! Cooke's hit to Savard is pretty intentional, because he knock him out completely. Now because of that I hate Matt "Freaking" Cooke, but I hate Colin Campbell (NHL VP/Principal disciplinarian) even more for not suspendeding Cooke, I hate that big fat b@$^@#d since the Kyle McLaren suspension back in the 2002 Playoffs, he cost the Boston Bruins the Quarter-Finals that time and now he's gonna cost the Bruins a good chance to stay in the 8th spot of the Eastern Conference for the playoffs. Check this video, please say so if that hit was intentional. To me that hit is intentional! The Bruins needed justice for this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_F7LEZ78_o

Back