Black Remastered Box Set!

MJsBack

Proud Member
Hi everybody...can somebody tell me how or where i can get the Remastered Box set with the Special editions and Invincible?

Would be very thankful!:cheeky:

rbse.jpg

It was a limited release in the UK - each box set is numbered. Not sure how many were produced but they crop up every now and again on eBay. The last one sold for £250 iirc.

I too am on the look out for one of these, but I think it's a case of playing the waiting game :( if you find a source, can you share it?

Sorry I've not been a great deal of help....

It was a limited release in the UK - each box set is numbered. Not sure how many were produced but they crop up every now and again on eBay. The last one sold for £250 iirc.

I too am on the look out for one of these, but I think it's a case of playing the waiting game :( if you find a source, can you share it?

Sorry I've not been a great deal of help....

every information is helpful! Thanks a lot MJJDC:cheeky:

^ the dark one is actually from 2001 and a promo only item. It includes "Thriller - Special Edition" whereas "The Collection" (June 2009) replaces "Thriller" with its original 9 tracks, no bonus

"The Collection" also exists in at least five variations:
- red one with thin package
- red one with thicker package
- Japanese red one with 160 pages booklet
- French gold one
- Greece black box

^ I noticed that my "The Collection" has different Dangerous cover than the one in mehdiblankets picture. Which version is what?

In conclusion for the red version
CD 1 : Off the wall "Special edition" 19 tracks
CD 2 : Thriller "Original edition" 9 tracks
CD 3 : Bad "Special edition" 18 tracks "Classic cover"
CD 4 : Dangerous "Special edition" just cover is different "14 tracks.
CD 5 : Invincible "no bonus normal edition.

l vote for - Japanese red one with 160 pages booklet at least here they can have 160 pages booklet as bonus.

In conclusion for the red version
CD 1 : Off the wall "Special edition" 19 tracks
CD 2 : Thriller "Original edition" 9 tracks
CD 3 : Bad "Special edition" 18 tracks "Classic cover"
CD 4 : Dangerous "Special edition" just cover is different "14 tracks.
CD 5 : Invincible "no bonus normal edition.

l vote for - Japanese red one with 160 pages booklet at least here they can have 160 pages booklet as bonus.

mehdi...do ya think Chinese version also includes 160 pages Booklet?

im lucky enough to have one of these and can say they are absolutely beautiful. they were given out to people attending the premiere listening of invincible. this was a vip only event for some press and record execs. They are limited and numbered.

In my point of view ,this boxet for no fans that love some of Michael's music ,so they can buy it because it's cheap than to buy each album.

In my point of view ,this boxet for no fans that love some of Michael's music ,so they can buy it because it's cheap than to buy each album.

Well, than you and I have a different point of view... I thought this was another rip-off for MJ fans by $ony... Doesn't anyone have these albums already? From when they were released the first time... Or from the '01 re-release's... Some countries, even had a 1998 / 1999 re-release of all albums...
Yes... the box ('The Collection') isn't expensive, but than again, where is HIStory? Both discs are not even present... And they could do some bonustracks, at least some 'other tracks', to go along with this set... But they didn't...
If it was the case that these were to include some 'new' recordings, or even a unheard CD, perhaps with demo's, mixes, unreleased tracks, or whatever, I was to pay more for the package than what it is for sale now...
But this has been a real hit and miss for $ony...
At first there was HIStory, the 2 CD set, than a re-release of the HIStory - Greatest Hits CD, than there was The Ultimate Collection, they could very well just release a 2 CD set with the 'new' tracks from that box... Than there were almost 25 (or even more) different versions of the 'King of Pop' collection... After that they released 'The Collection', with well inferior 2001 re-release's of not even the complete back catalogue on CD. Shortly after that they released 'This Is It', which is basically a Greatest Hits CD, with 5 new tracks...

To me, it seems like $ony is making big b$cks with all these re-release's...

For me, they didn't have to release this CD set with inferior discs in them...

But hey, that's just my opinion...

At first there was HIStory, the 2 CD set, than a re-release of the HIStory - Greatest Hits CD, than there was The Ultimate Collection, they could very well just release a 2 CD set with the 'new' tracks from that box... Than there were almost 25 (or even more) different versions of the 'King of Pop' collection... After that they released 'The Collection', with well inferior 2001 re-release's of not even the complete back catalogue on CD. Shortly after that they released 'This Is It', which is basically a Greatest Hits CD, with 5 new tracks...

The answer of this question here :

Back