Black Or White in Minor Scale. Must Listen!

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
[youtube]C9TAyQHh3_8[/youtube]

This is just bloody genius! It sounds so much darker.

Hehe... thats a really good idea, I find it very interesting - sadly the vocals are not in minor, but i really like the instrumentation. THANKS FOR POSTING!!!

Cheers, thanks for posting

Whatever happened to that song someone made up of MJ lyrics/ lines in other songs to make a new style one
sorry for the really bad description

this is off topic, but that "song" was withdrawn due to the estate asking the maker to politely take it Down hence they understood it was a tribute, but still it was putting Words into Michaels mouth, that he hadn't intended.

Wow i love it thanks ! My favourite part is the rap part which starts at 1:44, i love the way the guitar whines compared to the original version, shlap tapap pap !

You're right the song sounds darker, the photo in this "video" is a very good choice in that respect. I love the last part at 2:55, "ah, it's BLACK etc ......". This version makes this punch harder. I love hearing other versions of songs that sound good because the original version and the new one make one another sound fresher. As a result when you tired of hearing one version you can listen to the other one. Like, hee hee !!!!!! :D

Last edited:
Wow i love it thanks ! My favourite part is the rap part which starts at 1:44, i love the way the guitar whines compared to the original version, shlap tapap pap !

You're right the song sounds darker, the photo in this "video" is a very good choice in that respect. I love the last part at 2:55, "ah, it's BLACK etc ......". This version makes this punch harder. I love hearing other versions of songs that sound good because the original version and the new one make one another sound fresher. As a result when you tired of hearing one version you can listen to the other one. Like, hee hee !!!!!! :D

Yeah, I totally agree with you :)

Oh wow, I like this version A LOT better than the original. But then again I love pretty much anything that's in a minor key anyway :p

Back