Birthday Present for all Michael fans

Thijzzz

Proud Member
As a special treat for Michael's 50th Birthday I have been working on a special remix to share with everyone. I'm still doing finishing touches on it but here is a preview...hope you all really like it. :D Please remember I'm still working on it !

Happy Michael's Birthday.............

http://www.uni-dance.nl/MJMEGAMIXPREVIEW.mp3

WOW Thijzzz, thank you so much for this wonderful present. You have done really well, it sounds wonderful.
Thank you for all your hard work in making this mix.

Awww!! thats real nice of you, I love it, especially glad to see 'Jam' in there. 14:21 thats a long preview I can't wait to hear the finished version :wild:.

Thank You Thijzzz.

Thijzzz, this megamix is MONUMENTAL! It's really sick!! (And I mean that in a good way! :D) I just think the end needs a little work where Thriller is concerned. It's not really mixed, but no matter! Imagine if this came on in a club?! :bugeyed It'd be so HOT!! The place would be thumping! :wild: Is there a way to get a copy of this?

Dear Seeress

It's just a preview, it's not finished yet. I'm still working hard on it.

Thanks for your compliments,

Thijzzz

Wow--thanks for sharing it with us. It's awesome.

Wow! Thijzzz, it's really a fantastic remix! Much better than the thriller megamix from the King of Pop album!
Well done, I especially like the MJ audiofragments mixed into the music. Amazing! Thanks a lot for this!

Back