Billie Jean white armband jacket....

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
I just have to get this outta my system, was i the only one who didnt like the white armband he used for billie jean in the later years? (Seoul,Munich MSG).. Haha, i think the regular all black one was much better..

What do you think?

I think the armband wasn't really necessary. I think his outfit in Dangerous tour was the best.
When I heard that Michael was going to use some kind of lighting in BJ outfit in TII, I was like - ''Why? It would distract the performance. The classical outfit was way better''. But unfortunately we will never know that cause TII will never happen...

I Totally agree! Although i liked his outfit in Bad Tour (88/89) the best..
I do understand why he wanted to switch it up a bit.. Imagine performing the song for 2 decades with the same outfit, it gets a bit boring after a while..

I think that it was cool that he kept developing his outfit. I would die to see his This Is It Outfit in real life.

To be honest, I think it would have looked amazing to see the Billie Jean jacket, come on, this is Michael Jackson, we are talking about. He liked pushing the boundaries and Michael did step up his costumes as well as the times went on.

he had the arm bands for a reason. It wasn't to be stylish it was for a purpose. It was his way of remembering all the suffering Children in the world and his way of trying to remind everyone to help the less fortunate.

he had the arm bands for a reason. It wasn't to be stylish it was for a purpose. It was his way of remembering all the suffering Children in the world and his way of trying to remind everyone to help the less fortunate.

Really? This is the first time ever hearing this, thanks for sharing:)

its kind of along the same lines as Johnny Cash. The man in Black. He didn't do it to be stylish he also had kind of the same reason.

And your welcome.

Back