Billie Jean scene (commercial), which was not for the movie!

i noticed that too.
some people are saying that he did more than one take that day.

i wanna see whatever billie jean footage they have of 2009!
i just wanna see all the footage of mj they have from march-june 25th!

This really bothers me. I want to see all the footage some day, every song that was done and all the alternate takes.

I thought that was in there, just not the same audio.

I wanna know if Michael ever rehearsed Billie Jean with a fedora? I mean he's great and everything doing BJ .. but you know! I WISH they gave him a fedora to do his legendary opening/closing thing instead of his hand on his head lol.

Yeah.It's live singing.

So much promotion for just a crappy video mixing.We didn't even get all songs or best parts...*sigh*

I'm still expecting a TII directors cut in the near future.
To much is missing from the original TII, it can't be a coincidence.

Great Move ! It would be great to have all the song with a fedora as you said, but also all the footage, the 100 hours they did ! Do you think we'll have more than that?

Before the movie came out i thought we would be seeing MJ perform BJ with the fedora. If you look at the TII logo it clearly shows MJ with the fedora. Talk about false advertising.

Before the movie came out i thought we would be seeing MJ perform BJ with the fedora. If you look at the TII logo it clearly shows MJ with the fedora. Talk about false advertising.

Patience is a virtue! lol:yes:
I have no authority on this but it's my gut feeling that maybe Sony are holding back MJ doing BJ for one of the 10 projects to bring to us???:bugeyed
I might be wrong............but anyways I am so grateful to MJ for his TII and BJ ''just for a feel of it'' performance!:wub:

Patience is a virtue! lol:yes:
I have no authority on this but it's my gut feeling that maybe Sony are holding back MJ doing BJ for one of the 10 projects to bring to us???:bugeyed
I might be wrong............but anyways I am so grateful to MJ for his TII and BJ ''just for a feel of it'' performance!:wub:

I wish I had your faith Jenny :p

Here's the whole billie Jean dance move scene. It's a pretty sick move, I't sooooo fast and I would love to learn that. Anyone know if a tutorial vid? lol

I wanna know if Michael ever rehearsed Billie Jean with a fedora? I mean he's great and everything doing BJ .. but you know! I WISH they gave him a fedora to do his legendary opening/closing thing instead of his hand on his head lol.

yes me too as you guys
i want to see all the footage they have
and also i just want to see him doing the moonwalk
and about the clip i didn't notice anything diferent

Well, during the end dance, the camera from the side turns around to film the audience of dancers etc. right after the slow-mo crotch grab, and it could be then that MJ did that move. After the crowd shot it goes back to a closeup camera of him sidewalking.

Didn't kenny ortega once say something like this 'and then he came with his glove and hat and he did his thing' ??
I remember he said it somewhere, but can't find the video of it.

EDIT: I found it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AWDTE1TsSo&feature=channel
'He came out he put the jacket on, he put the glove on'
I didn't see a glove during the movie and blu ray

Last edited:
I hope so, because if it's not I want to see that rehearsal with the glove!!
It might get released, maybe when This Is It is at his 100th anniversary, we get our glove rehearsal lol. (I don't think i'll still be a life then):p

Lol.It will be like thriller.Raising from our grave to see it...

:hysterical::hysterical:
Nice fantasy:cheeky:

Maybe he wasn't him....
Same at the wembley concert 1988...No wonder they don't wanna show us.I bet it was an impersonator like the Malayisian Idol :tease:

Back