Billie Jean ~ MJ's Favourite Song??

MJJ fan

Proud Member
If We Watch His Concerts Or Live Performances , We'll Find There Is Not Even ONE Of His Concerts Where He Didn't Performed Billie Jean Live. Why Is It So? Was This MJ's Favorite Song? Or Did He Feel Proud Or Entusiastic while Performing It? What Do You all Think? [ It's my Fav Song Anyway ].:yes:

I think because it was a staple in his shows. It was when he could showcase the moonwalk in its entirety (excluding Smooth Criminal & Bad) I can't imagine a concert without Billie Jean :p

Billie Jean was his favorite song to perform but i think his favorite song was Heal The World

He would have been slayed for taking it out by many, not saying he was too scared to, but it just wasn't worth it, plus i'm sure he enjoyed performing it and it was always an audience favorite so it seems a big no no to ever take it out of the set list even once, many people had come to see him perform Billie Jean as top or near the top of their wish list.

I thought his favorite was something like Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'

Yes , I Think You are right. Moonwalk Was an exclusive dance Of Billie Jean Live. He Also Did It Much Longer And Smoother Than Smooth Criminal Or Bad. :)

Billie Jean brings down the house how could he not do it

Back