Billie Jean Literal Video Version

hahaha..i saw this the other day! I died!! Srsly, Michael would have thought it hilarious!!

Thanks for posting! I had seen the literal video version of Total Eclipse of the Heart (a funny one) and now this... very :lol:

All people in comedy need to take a look at this because this proves that you can make jokes involving MJ without being offensive

Brilliant......................

Best parody since Weird Al Yankovic's "Fat" and "Eat It"

All people in comedy need to take a look at this because this proves that you can make jokes involving MJ without being offensive

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

yes...laugh WITH him...not AT him....cuz we all know Mike would think that video is funny!

Thanks for posting, and thanks for the laugh!! Sooo funny!! And I agree, Michael would have loved this.

"Hit my groin, jacket's on, spin around." Thought that was hilarious!! :lol: Loved the part about the tiger/cat and Inspector Gadget too. :laugh:

Right on! This is the absolute truth.

I think Michael would of found this funny. I certainly do haha

'And stop lighting up my steps! I just had them de-lighted!'

That sooo true!!!
This was great and sooo funny!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thank you so much, I really needed this today.
I loved it!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Love it. I think Michael would be on the floor laughing if he saw this.

:hysterical: That was way too awesome. They did such a good job!

YES. THIS, so much!

I just wish Michael could see this! :D It's hilarous. I was astonished because the guy who sings has a really similar voice to Michael!

Last edited:
That video is hilarious :rofl: Has he done literal versions of other MJ videos? I want more of these :lol:

Last edited:
I'm just going through the videos on his channel :D Billie Jean is the only one made of Michael's songs, but all the others videos are just as funny.

Here's the link to his channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dascottjr#p/c/E42D120A5B8BF088/8/ztHAcNbHKF0

The guy is genious...Just watching David Hasselhoff and "Hooked on a feeling". OMG...I never thought I would watch a David Hasselhoff video. :hysterical:
And I highly recommend the "Jingle Bell Rock", too.

Last edited:
I'm just going through the videos on his channel :D Billie Jean is the only one made of Michael's songs, but all the others videos are just as funny.

Here's the link to his channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dascottjr#p/c/E42D120A5B8BF088/8/ztHAcNbHKF0

The guy is genious...Just watching David Hasselhoff and "Hooked on a feeling". OMG...I never thought I would watch a David Hasselhoff video. :hysterical:
And I highly recommend the "Jingle Bell Rock", too.

LMAO!! I watched the David Hasselhoff video last night, and nearly fell out of my chair laughing. :lmao: I loved the Beatles "Penny Lane" video too.

I haven't watched "Jingle Bell Rock" yet.

my boyfriend showed me this the other day, it's brilliant, soooo funny!! I'm gonna go watch it again!! :)

LMAO!! I watched the David Hasselhoff video last night, and nearly fell out of my chair laughing. :lmao: I loved the Beatles "Penny Lane" video too.

I haven't watched "Jingle Bell Rock" yet.

Jingle Bells is great, too! Or shall I say - Jingle Bells rocks, too! :D
Especially the part with the presents as they suddenly disappear! :lol:

Jingle Bells is great, too! Or shall I say - Jingle Bells rocks, too! :D
Especially the part with the presents as they suddenly disappear! :lol:

Finally watched it!! So freakin' hilarious!! :hysterical: I loved the beginning of the first version "Bobblehead, bobblehead walk like a duck"! :lol:

it's so funny... i would like to think that michael would laugh...it's hilarious
thanks for sharing...never knew about it.
:D

luv ya, mike!

apparently sony has taken down the video. have download it before, but i had to re-format my pc because it went crazy. did somebody managed to download it? please? can you pm me the link?

Back