Billie Jean - explicit live lyrics...

Remington Steele

Proud Member
I watched excerpts of Bukarest (Dangerous Tour) yesterday.

Did you ever notice in Billie Jean, at one point he is clearly singing

"People always told me, be careful who you do"

Ahem Michael!? :D

Did he do this more often or was this even intentional?

lool, I didn't pay attention to that
I guess it's something between "be careful of who you love" and "be careful of what you do"... or he really did it on purpsose :p

LOL! I never noticed this. However if you listen to the lyrics of "Eaten Alive", which was written by Michael and the Gibb brothers for Diana Ross, the parts those are sung by Michael are pretty explicit as well:

"Gotta do her, crawl all over me
You can rip my shirt, drag me in the dirt
I will be your slave, anything you say"

:D

That I find hot.
But I found everything about him hot....
me too...::love:
LOL! I never noticed this. However if you listen to the lyrics of "Eaten Alive", which was written by Michael and the Gibb brothers for Diana Ross, the parts those are sung by Michael are pretty explicit as well:

Michael....:blush:

There are many songs with some explicit lines. The best example is Superfly Sister. It's full of explicit lines! I don't know what was going round in Michael's head when he wrote this song, but I guess some girls here would have wanted Michael to share his imagination...
20av5eu.gif

Last edited:
:naughty: Interesting find!! :D Never noticed be4 since im a bit deaf as well :D

Love MJs parts in this song!!!! :D

There are many songs with some explicit lines. The best example is Superfly Sister. It's full of explicit lines! I don't know what was going round in Michael's head when he wrote this song, but I guess some girls here would have wanted Michael to share his imagination...
20av5eu.gif

Haha... you're right, "Superfly sister" is probably the best example. :D

I watched excerpts of Bukarest (Dangerous Tour) yesterday.

Did you ever notice in Billie Jean, at one point he is clearly singing

"People always told me, be careful who you do"

Ahem Michael!? :D

Did he do this more often or was this even intentional?
:D Michael I love that! Props to the threadstarter. Thanks for pointing that out!
See, this is why we have to pay attention to every little bit of what he did on stage:)

Back