(BILLBOARD) Oprah: 10 Favorite Music Moments

I don't like the way they put that and that's it after Whitney huston's drug use.

i didn't click the link yet but that her favorite music moments or billboards

thank you for posting..BUT...I really dont give a crap about ANYTHING Oprah has to say about Michael....and just for the record..I didnt watch her final show either....blah...

Michael made Oprah a global name.............

............she should thank him for her billions!!!!

So true. She might have been a big star in the US but elsewhere it was the MJ interview that made her known.

thank you for posting..BUT...I really dont give a crap about ANYTHING Oprah has to say about Michael....and just for the record..I didnt watch her final show either....blah...
Me Too I Didn't Watch Here Final Show Its Just CRAP

this interview is unforgettable..... and it was the very beginning of me being Mike's fan so I understand it:)

Me Too That's When I Became A Jackson Fan :))))

Yeah Right. :D

She's a big liar and chameleon. But i love that interview it was my first seen Michael's tv-show, so it's unforgetable for me forever. I don't think we need any acknowledgments from any paper to understand how great and true Michael was in that show

1. Michael Jackson Talks Skin Lightening and Sex (1993)

I'm not sure I like the way they summed up the whole interview. What about his epic beatbox?

But he does deserve to be number 1!

Michael was a guest on Oprah show 1993 that was the highest rated episode oprah ever had 62 million viewers watched.

Back