Bill Clinton Hospitalized

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
Bill Clinton Hospitalized for Chest Pain

Posted Feb 11th 2010 5:01PM by TMZ Staff
0211_bill_clinton_bn_tmz_01.jpg
President Bill Clinton was admitted to a hospital in NY today after experiencing chest pain.

A rep for 63-year-old Clinton just released the following statement:

"Today President Bill Clinton was admitted to the Columbia Campus of NY Presbyterian hospital after feeling discomfort in his chest.

Following a visit to his cardiologist, he underwent a procedure to place 2 stents in one of his coronary [COLOR=#29A256 ! important][COLOR=#29A256 ! important]arteries[/COLOR][/COLOR].

President Clinton is in good spirits and will continue to focus on the work of his Foundation and Haiti's relief and long-term recovery efforts."

The statement continues, "In 2004, President Clinton underwent a successful quadruple bypass operation to free four blocked arteries."

UPDATE:
Hilary Clinton has announced that she's on her way from Washington to be with Bill.

Story developing ...

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/11/bill-clinton-hospitalized-for-chest-pain/#comments#ixzz0fGjMpaAN

Omg, I hope he's alright...:pray:

God be with him...:angel:

Last edited:
Re: Bill Clinton in New York hospital

Hang in there Bill

Bill Clinton is my fave U.S President, i hope he pulls through!

I'll keep him in my thoughts, hope everything will be alright.

It was just on the news here. And they said the op went very well and Mr. Clinton is supposed to be well very soon again.

Wishing you a speedy recovery Mr. Clinton!!!!!

Wishing speedy recovery as well!!! He was a great president. I think Al Gore could be a great president too. Pity he didn't win the election againts Bush. Bush had a hard time dealing with the terrorist attacks and many people didn't like his methods. Obama is more like a celebrity! lol!

Back