Big Top 40 Show- Chart Tonight/No.1

popprince

Proud Member
The Big Top 40 show is on air NOW across commercial radio..and you control the chart by downloading the tunes- using Itunes or online at www.bigtop40.com

The Top 10 is locked down at 6pm- and Man in the Mirror is SO close to No.1...If MJ is to get a No. 1 by 7pm, fans need to do their bit right now!!

This is the time to download it- on ITunes or via the website link above!

Ah stuff it, I just bought it again. This is such a great tune. The least we can do is get Michael to the top again.

Buy it! It's only 79p!!

I bought it again :) What about the album chart? Can we find out how he's doing there?

Come on everyone...let's do this for Michael. I've bought it 5 times in the last 5 minutes. It is such a fitting tribute for him to be at number 1.

*bump bump*

Spare 79p and get him to the top once again, it will be a fitting tribute to him.. :(

you know people, you really dont need to do this, simply because its not us that realised what an amazing talent they just lost but everyone that isnt a fan, the ones even that couldnt stand him, thought he was weird!
It dont make any difference he will be at the top of his game again! but ya know what i wish Invincible could be like relaunched and say whatever happens promoted! that defo makes me say look and you think Mike carnt do everytype of tune or even 2000 watts! i mean what a fast and amazing song!

Terry

Back