Big screen outside 02

GiveItUp123

Proud Member
I was wondering, a lot of modern stadiums have big screens outside the actual venue. I'm pretty sure the 02 has this because I saw a photo of MJ projected onto it during his announcement in March.

If in fact there is a big screen outside the 02 do you think they will film the concert on it live so people can view from outside?

I know they do this a lot at tennis grand slams just outside the stadium etc...

There is a big screen just outside the entrance of the O2. But I doubt they'll put the show on there live especially when people have paid good money for the shows.

Normally it's adverts for future shows or pictures of the artists performing that night that appear on the big screens outside. There are no speakers on these screens though, so it's just the image.

I think it'll be one of the videos on the MJ Live website that's shown on those big screens outside, like Brace Yourself or Sizzle Reel. Can you imagine walking up to The O2 on July 8th with that playing!!! ;) :D

It would be good if they put it on the screens outside, and people pay money to see it on the screens. obviously they would have to put it cheaper than the arena tickets

Even if they didn't "arrange" sound, I'm sure we'll hear it from the outside!!! And no, I don't think they will play a video of the concert.

it would be also nice to have screenings of the concerts in other cities live - for example there was a free outside cinema screening (live) of one of the History concerts (from Germany i think) in Vienna

it would be also nice to have screenings of the concerts in other cities live - for example there was a free outside cinema screening (live) of one of the History concerts (from Germany i think) in Vienna

Really? That's awesome!! I still don't think it's likely though for this string of concerts, but it would be good if it was aired in some of the countries that are further away so that people have the chance to be part of it, even if they can't get to London.

Back