Big question to all !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

claudiomiami

Proud Member
I received this google alert yesterday on my phone....

We all need to know what's going on in the news.. .and that's quiet pathetic...
HOWEVER, I want to follow the rules and want to make sure that I don't print stuff that are from a tabloid magazine....

there is a fine line between what's fiction and what could be... so...

1) is www.popeater.com a tabloid? or a reliable source in any way...
2) is the daily best also a tabloid???

Popeater is running a scary article right now... .I am even afraid to post it here....

all i can say is that a tabloid was putting years ago that they had lady diana pictures taken while she was in car... and guess what, that was true... now they say the same about michael, so, if you think that ALL OF IT from the above is best NOT to put it here, then , so be it....

I wanted to ask you all what you think FIRST about those above since i am NOT familiar with them...

thank you.

REASON OF THIS THREAD IS BECAUSE SOMETHING IS HAPPENING, SOMETHING BIG THAT IS POTENTIALLY TRUE AND WE ALL NEED TO BE AWARE OF IT, ALTOUGH IT IS SCARY.. (AT LEAST TO ME)....
C

Miami, Fl

Last edited:
Oh no not the autopsy photos... I am going to be very angry if its true and if they do get leaked. THEY CAN'T DO THIS!

I hope Katherine comes in and lays the smack down, or at least Branca & McClain!

I believe the Daily Beast is part of Vanity Fair...I am not sure how reliable they are.
Never heard of popeater, but the name alone sounds a little iffy and gossipy to me.

I hope this isn't the autopsy photo thing...If this ends up being real I will cry.

I hope someone else can enlighten us on the reliability of these sources...

so, should we put the coy of the article since it's michael news or no? :(
I know, that news is devastating to me, but, i need to understand that they did the same for Princess Diana, altough for years they had said that it wasn't true that paparazzi were taking pictures and all of a sudden.... it's on the newspaper... i now believe that where there is smoke, there's fire..

Also.. .remember when they put -and i will put here "supposedly" michael's body in the coroner's van? well, so many officers, so many people INSIDE the van, prior to be brought inside the cororner's office... well.... who knows, that could be when someone was looking at him and snapped a pic... unless there is a protocol and a special way where bodies are somewhat wraaped in a way that nobody can open... oh gee... i don't know... :( gosh that news is HORRIBLE.

Why are you people believing this?? Please STOP posting this trash tabloid articles. ITS NOT TRUE AT ALL. Don't worry everyone, I know it's hard to hear trash like this but IT IS NOT TRUE AT ALL. Mod..Please delete this thread or something.

Just because you read it in a magazine
Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual
Though everybody wants to read all about it
Just because you read it in a magazine
Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual, actual

Alright... that's why i didn't post anything.... so, why are you asking a mod to delete this thread? duhhhh nothing has been posted and i am asking here a question to know what to do... so, sit back and relax dude.

since you are not posting tabloid crap then it's okay if i dont click on the link you left right? today is not the day for this, and im sure the family will handle anyone uploading pictures they shouldnt , even if they stay on the net permanently you dont have to look i still will not look at that burn video and that happened in the 80'sand i should have seen it long ago but i refuse to lookat it. now i refuse to look at autopsy pic. so disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back