Big IRS Bill Looms For MJ Estate

Blah.. I think MJ should just sell his estate and everything and donate everything to all the charities around the world. (as if it's my biz..)

Why do some of you work yourselves up into a frenzi............... Michael Jackson estate is going to do just fine. Michael's estate is making money hand over fist now. Probably by the end of the year, enough money will be made off of Michael's music that every single dime that he owes will be paid in full.

This should have been placed in the Weekend News Thread. But then again - I feel if you looked at the article and it is riddled with speculation and false information, it might be better not to post it at all. C'mon, help the staff out guys!

Why do some of you work yourselves up into a frenzi............... Michael Jackson estate is going to do just fine. Michael's estate is making money hand over fist now. Probably by the end of the year, enough money will be made off of Michael's music that every single dime that he owes will be paid in full.

Well said !!!

One of Michael's lawyers Howard Weitzman said on a CNN interview with Larry King, that the profit from Michael's music and business will are more than any debts he had and will be easily paid off. Fans forget that Michael is one of the few artists to own the masters to his own musc. I also read in Billboard Magazine, BMI who collect songwriters royalties have said Michael was the organizations top-earning artists over the last 3yrs. So Michael's company MiJac Music is a always remained a very lucrative imcome for Michael. So it's safe to say Michael's 3 children will be very wealthy kids, and so will his mother Katherine.

Well said !!!

One of Michael's lawyers Howard Weitzman said on a CNN interview with Larry King, that the profit from Michael's music and business will are more than any debts he had and will be easily paid off. Fans forget that Michael is one of the few artists to own the masters to his own musc. I also read in Billboard Magazine, BMI who collect songwriters royalties have said Michael was the organizations top-earning artists over the last 3yrs. So Michael's company MiJac Music is a always remained a very lucrative imcome for Michael. So it's safe to say Michael's 3 children will be very wealthy kids, and so will his mother Katherine.

This is the most important thing. Michael's children deserve nothing but the best.

Back