Big Brother contestants are told.

Rockin.

Proud Member
I don't know if anyone watches Big Brother UK, or in fact cares at all about what I'm about to say.....I don't really watch it much, but I saw this on the msn homepage and thought I'd post it here if anyone is interested. There was a visitor to the Big Brother house either today or yesterday and they let slip about the death of Michael. Heres what happened and some of their reactions. I'll be interested to watch how they react.

http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/tv/...rticle.aspx?cp-documentid=148559881&GT1=61503

Last edited:
I did wonder about this actually. I haven't watched any of it this year but thought how awful I would feel if I came out of that environment to find I had missed his memorial.

Wow man, I was wondering when/if this would happen.

I'm gonna watch tonights episode for sure.

I have been watching it since the beginning and since Michael's passing, it was always such a good distraction because they didn't know about it. That way it could never come up...
But now they know....

I've been watching it sometimes, and wondered if they would be told. I watched when chris was evicted..and someone blurted it out on Big Mouth after the eviction and he didn't believe it at all, he just looked completely shocked and Davina went over and was being really nice about it.

Imagine just being in that environment with no news from the outside, then coming out weeks and weeks after it had happened, after the world has been through it all, but you haven't...it'd be so strange, especially if you're a fan, it'd be terrible. Well, now they know.

i saw this, it was very weird to watch there reactions to it. They were all genuinely shocked, it was odd to see someones immediate reaction to it. It's also quite weird to think that they are probably the only people in western civilisation who didn't know.

hmm i didn't think this belonged in Michaelmania...

Oh thanks for the video - the comments on there are shocking!

i watched this nights episode knowing this is the last Time they will be happy , very sad

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/a165147/shocked-housemates-learn-about-jackson.html

i wish big brother had told them rather than have an ex-housemate yell out the news is such an untactful way.

while they agreed to have no contact to the outside world i also feel big brother should have broadcast the memorial last week to the housemates because clearly Michael had fans in the house, they once broadcast an england football match so it's not like they couldn't have done it.

Yep, I remember them showing a football match before. Maybe they will show them the memorial now, or do something, because its not fair really to just dump that on them and leave it. In that clip they looked genuinely shocked and concerned, and that clip doesn't show us there whole reaction yet too..we know what Rodrigo said from that article.

When Michael died Davina said on her Twitter that she was going to find out if they would tell them, but then later she came back on to say she didn't know if they should. She was saying if they did they would have to tell Siavash about Iran and tell them about Farrah Fawcett too. She was like 'where would it stop'.

That was so chilling to watch..

I don't watch BB though I did wonder if they had been told.

And I couldn't help myself watching the clip... I was welling up because it reminded me of the moment that I found out.

That had me bursting into tears again.:( You could tell they were all so shocked, like we all were and still are.
I honestly don't think the shock will ever wear off. :(
They're the words we never wanted to hear...not atleast for another 30-40 years or so.

Watching that on tv last night gave me chills! It really shocked me all over againg. Siavash was the same as me I was just repeating again and again 'Michael Jackson is...?!' in complete shock.

BB is full of z list celeb wannabees, the only reaction you'll get is one that is meant for the cameras not what they truly feel.

I think their reactions were very genuine.

UK Big Brother is not scripted, unlike other countries.

The UK have to put warnings before they show American or other country reality shows to tell viewers that 'some scenes have been created for entertainment purposes'.

Last edited:
Back