Big brother 2009 [ Threads Merged ]

Screamin

Proud Member
Secrets of Big Brother 10
Big Brother 10 launches tonight with NO housemates for the first time in the show's history.

Although eight male and eight female contestants will enter the house, none of them will become official housemates until they have earned that status following a series of tasks during the first three days.

Each task has been designed to challenge their fears and pride and some will require them to go head to head against one another in a bid to become a bone fide housemate.

Only once they have successfully completed a task and been granted housemate status will they be allowed access to the 'real' Big Brother house. Until then they will only be able to access the living room, a toilet and the garden.

Hopefuls won't get access to their suitcases and will be forced to spend their first night sleeping on the living room floor. Bathing will be in a bath in the garden which can only be filled by carrying cold water in a hole-ridden bucket across the garden. Their diet for the first few days will consist of cold porridge.

Sharon Power, one of the show's executive producers, said: "After 10 years we are trying to come up with ways of surprising viewers and housemates.

"They (the would-be housemates) will arrive in a car and walk through the crowd as normal and go into the house. The first time they will realise something is up is when they walk in and find one room and a garden."

All 16 people entering the house have been in hiding for the past few weeks. All that is being revealed before the launch is that the 16 are the most diverse group yet, with hopeful housemates from a wide range of countries and backgrounds. The eldest is 40 and the youngest is 18

Re: big brother 2009

I'll probably watch it every now and then. I just can't get into it anymore. They put way too many people in there now for a start!

Why make this thread then?!

I'm getting ready to watch. :)

Wow. I wasn't sure on that Irish girl at first, but after she let them shave her eyebrows off, my respect went way up for her. :D

I'll probably be eating those words later when she turns out to be a total bitch. :lol:

That black girl has lupus and vitiligo.

oooooh, big brother again?!?!
Gotta find a youtube channel that puts up the show!!!

This bunch looks like the most normal yet.

Also i cant believe how rodrigo is the fav to win already after just 24 hrs.

Last edited:
Grrrr, I really don't like Sophia. I'm gonna miss Saffia. :(

Glad they're both gone, Sree needs to go too.

i find Shree to be unbelievably annoying, he tries to be overfriendly with everyone and anyone who has the power to vote him out.

Halfwit is great. I feel so sorry for him sometimes though.

I hope he stays, I don't like Cairon. :)

Back