BHPD Investigates Death Threats To Arnie Klein

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
FBI to MJ Doc -- Go to Bev Hills!

Originally posted 37 minutes ago by TMZ Staff
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ they were called out to the medical office of Michael Jackson's good friend and personal physician, Arnold Klein, to investigate new alleged death threats.

0514-dr-klein-michael-jackson-getty-ex-credit.jpg

As TMZ first reported, Klein -- along with Jason Pfeiffer, the man claiming to be Jackson's boyfriend -- have gone to the FBI to report the threats. We're told the FBI kicked the case over to the Beverly Hills Police Department, who has now opened up an investigation.

On Thursday, cops were called to Klein's Beverly Hills office after the number of threatening calls intensified. We're told cops took a report.

People were probably just pranking him and he ran to the cops.

for Klein it's just a reason to call tmz just seconds after he calls police. I'm pretty sure, if he could he'd send himself some threats just to deliver a story to tmz. Pathetic man. And if I ever see words Michael Jackson+Arnie Klein+friend in one line without some words like 'betrayer, lier, buster' regarding do Klein following them - I am gonna explode!

Arnie Klein--self prescribes to himself
Arnie Klein's lover is Jason, who helped carry out the ruse
Michael Jackson--a victim being used to distract law enforcement from the illegal activity in the office

In the end, none of his schemes will work.

I really wish Klein would be arrested and thrown in jail.

Arnie Klein--self prescribes to himself
Arnie Klein's lover is Jason, who helped carry out the ruse
Michael Jackson--a victim being used to distract law enforcement from the illegal activity in the office

In the end, none of his schemes will work.

sounds about right to me

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ they were called out to the medical office of Michael Jackson's good friend and personal physician, Arnold Klein, to investigate new alleged death threats.

As TMZ first reported, Klein -- along with Jason Pfeiffer, the man claiming to be Jackson's boyfriend -- have gone to the FBI to report the threats. We're told the FBI kicked the case over to the Beverly Hills Police Department, who has now opened up an investigation.

On Thursday, cops were called to Klein's Beverly Hills office after the number of threatening calls intensified. We're told cops took a report.

I'm glad they told him off- to go to the cops. What is with with anything related to Michael Jackson that makes people go to weird places? Parent that claim abuse don't bother notifying the police, Klein wants the FBI. Glad he was told were to go.

I didn't do it!! I swear!! I was just kidding...really I was...honest to goodness Ma...

Don't like the guy for what he did..

But for those sending him death threats..Stop it..Just...stop it...Thats a down right disgusting thing to do...Not to metion idiotic and very childish..

Back