Beyonce 'Works It' For $80 Mil, Jay Z Says I'm Married To Michael Jackson

smooth.criminal1987

Proud Member
Beyonce 'Works It' For $80 Mil, Jay Z Says I'm Married To Michael Jackson
beyonce_2_bb.JPG
Beyonce is packing in the 'green'.

According to Forbes the "Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)" star was not joking when she sang "I'm so sick and filthy with Benji's I Can't Spend It" on "Diva," her next single.

Raking in nearly $80 million over the last year, Beyonce topped Forbes Best Paid Celebs Under 30 List.

Beyonce beat out Justin Timberlake who pulled in $44 million this fiscal year causing her hubby Jay-Z to crack a joke in this month's issue of GIANT Magazine.

"I don't even like for people to know what my girl looks like. Now I'm in a relationship with Michael Jackson!"

While Jay-Z is taking the report in fun, Beyonce recently confessed her jealousy over Jay-Z's ability to make a crowd go crazy while she has to do 'stage tricks' and 'work it out'.

"Jay is so cool. He can just stand on stage completely still and the audience will go nuts. Me ? I have to work it! I'm shaking it and throwing it and rolling around on the floor."

For more of Beyonce's candid interview with Jay-Z check out the December/January issue of GIANT magazine on newsstands now.

source:http://www.singersroom.com/news/entertainment-story-2813.asp

Yeah, maybe in Jay Z's dreams - he's "in a relationship with michael jackson"!

Damn right, too! :baby:

I wouldn't move a bone if Jay-Z pass me by, let alone him standing still! lol

Yeah, maybe in Jay Z's dreams - he's "in a relationship with michael jackson"!

Damn right, too! :baby:

This article was discussed somewhere else on the board in the last few days, can't seem to find it right now.

Jay Z's statement about Michael is in reference to his relationship with Beyounce, ie he likes to keep his relationships private. Hard to do when she has so much publicity, hence the Michael reference, because he is reported upon so much; I seriously doubt he in any way meant he wanted or was in a "relationship" with Michael. jmo

This information was posted on the news thread yesterday. I do not understand why a whole thread is even made about it. I mean, it barely talks about Michael. And Jay-Z's comment regarding Mike was lame and I do not care how he was trying to slice it.

This article was discussed somewhere else on the board in the last few days, can't seem to find it right now.

Jay Z's statement about Michael is in reference to his relationship with Beyounce, ie he likes to keep his relationships private. Hard to do when she has so much publicity, hence the Michael reference, because he is reported upon so much; I seriously doubt he in any way meant he wanted or was in a "relationship" with Michael. jmo

Lol yeah I know, I read it in the other thread but all I meant was that how ever Jay Z may have meant it, MJ is far too good to be associated with that kind of living.

This information was posted on the news thread yesterday. I do not understand why a whole thread is even made about it. I mean, it barely talks about Michael. And Jay-Z's comment regarding Mike was lame and I do not care how he was trying to slice it.

I agree 100%!!! I feel that Jay-Z's statement had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with protecting his privacy and being in a relationship with someone who has reached a high level of popularity such as his wife, Beyonce. Instead, imho, it is his direct way of getting the public to equate Beyonce's success to that of Michael. Also, for Beyonce to refer to the fact that the crowds go wild at the sight of Jay-Z is another lame statement. There is no comparison to the reaction of the public when Michael's presence is known. Jay-Z is no Michael Jackson, either! There is only ONE, MICHAEL JACKSON!!! His iconic mark has been stamped upon history and SEALED!!!

Honestly, imo, I feel that the entire Knowles and Jay-Z camp's aim is to eclipse Michael. I don't believe a word that comes out of Beyonce's mouth or Jay-Z's when it appears they are praising Michael.

On another note, can anyone tell me since when did any of the icons already existing who are notorious to the world ever publicly expressed their desire to be labeled an icon? The ICON was bestowed upon such ones. They never asked or declared themselves to be anything. These iconic entertainers focused on their craft, aimed to produce more than 100% and were recognized worthy for the achievements. Yet, the ever so humble Beyonce in a recent interview announces to the world that she wans to be an icon. :doh:

Oh, I get it, now. Whatever "daddy's little girl wants" she gets. Daddy must have a lot of connections. Although, he didn't seem to be able to get his daughter an "Oscar". But now, perhaps that has even changed.

lol..it only proves that MJ is on everybody's mind. i do think it was Jay Z's way of saying he wanted privacy and instead he's married to someone everybody knows about.

also..it's amazing how the media wants to believe Beyonce made eighty mill in one year, but wanna believe MJ is broke, when, just in part, BEyonce is atv. so...

u guys are getting worked up over nothing lol

Do you really think so? I don't find discussing what Jay-Z mentioned to be just something "people are getting worked up over". Instead, I see it as discussion among people who vary that are entitled to their personal opinions; some will agree and others will not. But, no one should be made to feel that their views are meaningless or laughed at.

Last edited:
Do you really think so? I don't find discussing what Jay-Z mentioned to be just something "people are getting worked up over". Instead, I see it as discussion among people who vary that are entitled to their personal opinions; some will agree and others will not. But, no one should be made to feel that their views are meaningless or laughed at.

well clearly u shud read what some pple posted on the 1st page. pple are takin things 2 lietral. its was a harmless comment. and i didnt say their comments were meaningless nor did i laugh i simply said there was nothin to get worked up over. and even if i did feel that way am i not entitled to my own opinion just as u have stated? think about it deeply ;)

u guys are getting worked up over nothing lol

yep.

zzz

well i think B has the hots for MJ, Z, but...lol..that's another story. but i think u better watch out, boy, like bobby brown,..lol

ot, and probably not gotten by anyone, but maybe it is, but...hey..i got time on my hands and wanted to post it..lol

well i think B has the hots for MJ, Z, but...lol..that's another story. but i think u better watch out, boy, like bobby brown,..lol

ot, and probably not gotten by anyone, but maybe it is, but...hey..i got time on my hands and wanted to post it..lol
Well, judging from the way she talks about MJ on TV, yeah she seems to be a fan. Funny how Jay-Z was one of those kids who grew up with MJ and Beyonce is not, becuz she's around my age, but like you said, got the hots for MJ. They might have a pleasant MJ talk together at times!:D Hence, the MJ reference by Jay-Z that we're hearing now.

When I first saw this thread title on the forum index, it cut off at "Beyonce 'Works It' For $80". And I thought to myself, "I could probably get $80." Then I clicked on the thread and was terribly disappointed.

Back