Beyonce sings to girl suffering from Leukemia in honor of Michael Jackson.

Oh my god, that was so beautiful - i love Beyonce more!!

damn it, i promised i wouldn't cry today :lol:

that was really nice, thanks for posting :)

michael would be proud :cry:
that remind me of my 20 years old cousin who died at 14/2/09 (valentine) because of the same disease :cry:
i miss her so much
oh god
i lost alot of people i love :cry:
why me??!!
anyways thanks for the video it's so touching :cry:

oh wow... I love Beyonce she has a good heart :yes: god bless her..

Oh wow, how proud would Michael have been?! That was so sweet! Thank you for sharing. :) :cry:

Oh man, that made me want to cry :(

For some reason though, Beyonce seems really fake to me. I know she has been supportive of Michael since being in Destiny's Child and throughout her solo career and has clearly been heavily influenced by him, but why didn't she support him during the trial? She didn't even make a statement. I hope she is regretting that. And now she's showing all this love. This thread established that she didn't comment during the trial with the fear of negatively affecting her own career. I think that is too-faced and she is now showing fake compassion towards Michael and these ill fans.

The truth is though - Michael died in 2005 and she didn't give two shits then. And now she's doing all of this in the name of "Michael".

That was very nice of her. I love Beyonce. Sometimes she reminds me of Michael. :)
I hope little Chelsea will soon get better and better.

That was lovely!
But shouldnt she be treating that girl like that anyway, she shouldnt be thinking this is something for michael, making michael proud, it should be something for the little girl, i dont no what to think really, i probably am just over analising, shut up me!!!

it wasnt in honor of michael, it was beyonces kind heart, i dont know why you are saying in honor of michael, yeah it was michaels part, but when was beyonce spoused to sing to the girl? in the middle of single ladies?

That was beautiful. I didn't get the impression she was doing it for Michael cause she sings to her fans a lot. I just thought his picture was up because she sings Halo for Michael sometimes.

Back