Beyonce latest projects coming up

Another destiny's child reunion? This is like the third time right? LOL for the most successful girl band they sure are a bit messed up :p

Another destiny's child reunion? This is like the third time right? LOL for the most successful girl band they sure are a bit messed up :p

yeah i think so but i hope it would be put on hold at least until kelly and michelle gain more success as solo artist then do a reunion

yeah i think so but i hope it would be put on hold at least until kelly and michelle gain more success as solo artist then do a reunion

How are they doing anyway? Beyonce is overshadowing them obviously. But kelly had some airplay as well though.... Michelle is the one that dropped out of the radar :(

How are they doing anyway? Beyonce is overshadowing them obviously. But kelly had some airplay as well though.... Michelle is the one that dropped out of the radar :(

kelly has a new album coming out and her new single is like commnader and michelle plays roxie hart in some type of theater show

Letoya Luckett from the original lineup of DC is in a couple of new movies called "The Preacher's Kid" and "Killers". Letoya is also recording her 3rd solo album. Michelle is doing broadway.

Back