beyonce fans in 2 years wants her to be inducted to rock n roll hall of fame

billyworld99

Proud Member
on twitter there was contest about who should get nominated in the rock in roll hall of fame and fans voted beyonce by the time she turn 30 to get inducted some said madonna should get inducted then her and in 8 years lady gaga should get inducted

Its WAY to early. How could they possibly induct Beyonce over Madonna. I say induct Madonna.

is she a nominee too ?
Jann is a man. He started Rolling Stone magazine and the Hall Of Fame. He approves whoever is put in the Hall. He tends to only put in people whose music he likes or likes personally.

Jann is a man. He started Rolling Stone magazine and the Hall Of Fame. He approves whoever is put in the Hall. He tends to only put in people whose music he likes or likes personally.

oh really thats cool and sorry when i saw the name jann i thought of it as jane

Its WAY to early. How could they possibly induct Beyonce over Madonna. I say induct Madonna.
Madonna is already in. Rock fans complain all the time that bands like Rush are refused, but Madonna and other non-rock acts are inducted. So they nicknamed it the "Hall Of Shame".

Let's just let everybody who happens to be currently popular in. Bonus points if they don't even do rock & roll music.

Beyonce doesn't belong in the ROCK N ROLL hall of fame for the reasons being in all caps. That and the fact she hasn't been in the business long enough. You need to have a minimum of 25 years before you're elgible.

Same goes for Lady Gaga

Beyonce doesn't belong in the ROCK N ROLL hall of fame for the reasons being in all caps. That and the fact she hasn't been in the business long enough. You need to have a minimum of 25 years before you're elgible.

Same goes for Lady Gaga
It's not exactly 25 years of being in the business, but 25 years after an act's debut album. That is an official album, not bootlegs, local albums, or mixtapes. In the Jackson 5's case, the Steeltown album isn't counted as a 1st release because it only came out in Gary. Nor would the album the Beatles made as a backup band for Tony Sheridan. So Pete Best & Stu Sutcliffe are ineligible to be inducted, since they aren't on the Beatles official debut album. Destiny's Child would be eligible before Beyonce as a solo act would be. An act doesn't exactly have to be "Rock N' Roll" either, unless Grandmaster Flash & The Furious 5, Donna Summer, Madonna, Jackson 5, Smokey Robinson, Run-DMC, and many others that are inducted are.

And while there at it they minus well induct Donald Duck

Madonna is already in. Rock fans complain all the time that bands like Rush are refused, but Madonna and other non-rock acts are inducted. So they nicknamed it the "Hall Of Shame".

LOL It is... half the people in the HOF dont even do rock music... and after they let Madonna in among OTHER things it has lost all credibility... its based off of what one man thinks so it really doesnt mean anything and I dont know why these things means so much to people and they need it as a validation of how great an artist is when it reality it doesnt prove anything...

STOP with all these little threads its hella annoying

And while there at it they minus well induct Donald Duck

LOL It is... half the people in the HOF dont even do rock music... and after they let Madonna in among OTHER things it has lost all credibility... its based off of what one man thinks so it really doesnt mean anything and I dont know why these things means so much to people and they need it as a validation of how great an artist is when it reality it doesnt prove anything...

STOP with all these little threads its hella annoying

MJ didn't really do rock music either but he's in it too. Madonna being in a music hall of fame hardly lessens it's credibility. Quite the opposite. I always thought that the Rock 'N' Roll HOF embodied all styles of music despite the name. Donna Summer is in it too, no? Madonna is a legend far bigger than anyone else besides MJ himself.

^^ Michael Jackson is in it 2 times, one as a solo act and another as J5 member. -----------But I still don't care for it, though. I mean how many Rock and Roll acts still haven't got thier props yet in the R and R hall of fame. An I really don't care for this Jann Guy either.

I thought the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame were for acts that have made some kind of notable impact on popular music rather than for just 'rock bands.'

I thought the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame were for acts that have made some kind of notable impact on popular music rather than for just 'rock bands.'
That's the official reason, but it's still just whoever Jann Wenner approves of. Also the majority are USA acts or foreign acts that were popular in the US.

That's the official reason, but it's still just whoever Jann Wenner approves of. Also the majority are USA acts or foreign acts that were popular in the US.

Makes sense since it's based in the USA and majority wouldn't know any act unless they had global impact. I'm not gonna complain about the HOF because both of my favorite artists are in (MJ and Madonna).

I don't really remember Abba being that popular in the US besides Dancing Queen. So, from what I've heard though.

I can't tell if you're being facetious or not.:scratch:

No I actually love that woman. She's been working so hard since a kid and she's actually creative unlike alot of people in music. Plus, she's influenced music already. She deserves it if she keeps this up for about 20 years.

Makes sense since it's based in the USA and majority wouldn't know any act unless they had global impact. I'm not gonna complain about the HOF because both of my favorite artists are in (MJ and Madonna).
Thank you lol me niether.

oh and LMAO at this thread, this is exactly why Beyonce's fans were voted the most unintelligent...they don't know that it is only after 25 years has passed from the time an artists' first offical album came out that they would possibly then get to "CONSIDERED" status...and after that, introduction status still aint even a garuntee.

Last edited:
Back