Beyonce & Ciara

PopPrince89

Proud Member
So i just laffed when i heard about this. We know Beyonce is releasing a new album in this fall (tentatively November) ..Ciaras new album is also due this fall but was tentatively slated for September or October. But now Ciara wants to push her album back to the same day (if im not mistaken) that Beyonce releases hers cuz she wants to have a competition similar to the Kanye/50 Cent rundown, who will ultimately sell the most records and be the top contender in the game.

I just had to laff cuz although Ciara is awesome and a great artist and performer, what makes her think she can compete with Beyonce? Like fa real? She doesnt know what shes getting her self into. Yes, ppl buy her records and this new project will most likely sell, but competeing with Beyonce???? come one, Bey sold over 500,000 the first week with B'Day. The Evolution did approx. 300,000 then fell off after selling just 1 million.. Come on CiCi, lets not get ahead of yourself..Youre good but dont play with fire lol..

For source: google Beyonce and ciara..there are a couple articles referrencing this.

Actually cici will sale more lol. Her strategy game is on point..think about about it...Fantasy Ride is a triple disc cd set...So if she sells 100,000 copies its counted as 300,000 copies. And its so creative with each disc having its on seperate theme. So CiCi wins lol

Back