better reality shows Dance shows or Food shows?

mistermaxxx

Proud Member
it's either food shows or dance shows that are dominating the current airwaves for reality based shows. so which one do oyu enjoy the most and why??

we have a food show here going on right now...it is nice, and funny..i do not watch it regularly just when i have time i watch it for a little..they serve delicious foods i bet:)
In one of the shows the host asked her guests to dress as a musician from the 80's i think...and one of the guest dressed as Michael and he danced etc :D
here is a photo fo them...

adatlap1_0.jpg
http://www.premierfilm.hu/kepek/hirek/2/2288/4501/adatlap1_0.jpg

the blonde one was supposed to be Madonna...and the girl next to "Michael" Diana Ross :D

^^^haha that was a cool episode. I don't watch these kind of shows that often but I saw this "accidently". It was funny! He didn't know any Michael moves :lol: he tried the moonwalk but almost fell on the floor. But it was good because he's a famous musician and he demonstrated his fandom. Plus there was "Diana Ross" also, so it was an ultimate show :lol: for a Michael fan.

Last edited:
^^^haha that was a cool episode. I don't watch these kind of shows that often but I saw this "accidently". It was funny! He didn't know any Michael moves :lol: he tried the moonwalk but almost fell on the floor. But it was good because he's a famous musician and he demonstrated his fandom. Plus there was "Diana Ross" also, so it was an ultimate show :lol: for a Michael fan.
yeah it was nice :D
did you see it yesterday? The background music was once 'Walk right now" :)

wow, really? :eek:

No, I didn't see it. :sad:
yeah it was great...actually i just saw also few minutes of it, and later saw that there was someone also dressed with afro hair maybe again dressed as Michael i do not know..there was retro night i think (At Dévényi T)

Food shows! I'm a Food Network and Travel Channel junky. Anthony Bourdaine, Andrew Zimmern, Guy Fiere(sp?), Miss Butter and Bacon Fat herself- Paula Deen, the list goes on and on. Something about Anthony Bourdaine fascinates me, he's highly intelligent but with a bad boy history, a winning combo for me.:smilerolleyes:

I choose food shows ,because I love to eat and pretty much a healthy appetite...I also love the food network,you learn so much about all types of food ,candy and about their origin...

i love love love tony bourdain....love all his shows, love his books, love his guest apperances on other shows.

i detest andrew zimmern b/c he's so disrespectful. tony will eat ANYTHING and smile like it's amazing then talk smack about it later. zimmern will spit it out in front of his host and then badmouth the food...

i knew his taste was lousy whenhe was in spain ready to eat bulls balls yet couldn't stomach the horachata....lame

top chef has my heart! i love bravo to damn death. hells kitchen is amazing...anything ramsey touches rawks...kitchen nightmare better come back next season.

all the dancing shows suck balls.....they're so f ake and make no sense....

It just dawned on me that maybe Maxx meant reality type competition cooking shows. If that's the case, then guess I'm getting just a little burned out on Iron Chef and other similar shows.

And Andrew can be pretty irritating at times, but watching the places that he travels to makes up for it for me.

Rachel is wearing thin, but her travel/restaurant shows along with Giada's travel/restaurant show fascinate me.

People seem to either hate or love Guy's "Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives". I've gotten quite a few ideas from things he tries, especially when it comes to downhome and fat laden foods. Only problem with that is, if there's a potato chip in the house while I'm watching his show, that chip is history.:yes:

rachael was my girl for teh longest...tillshe was put on the triscuit box...that's where i draw the line.

giada i love and paula deen is just ugh....

i prefer the org. iron chef...bobby flay and batali get on my ass damn nerves

Back