Bet awards: Mj all star tribute

lilseanb

Proud Member
according to a person on a mariah carey fan site...

"They are having a tribute to Michael Jackson at the BET Awards on Sunday. I was down there today and will be there Sat for rehearsals and Sunday and they are having a 20-30 minute opening tribute. Prince/Whitney Houston/Stevie Wonder are some of the people already down to perform. "

BET have already said that they are going to tribute Michael and are rushing to change the show, so this could be true

I really really hope it gets put up on the net, like youtube. I don't have a Tv :(

I really really wanna see what they do, can someone record it n put it up after the show?

Stevie...I hope he's OK. Last we heard from him, he was too distraught to make a statement.

Stevie...I hope he's OK. Last we heard from him, he was too distraught to make a statement.

I support him 100%, but the BET awards are Sunday, and I was supposed to be seeing him in Milwaukee this Sunday, he was performing with John Legend.

I wonder if he would cancel his appearance with john legend to go to the BET awards.....as most of you know, stevie and michael were very close.

producer of the show was on radio last night saying they are hurrying a tribute for Michael and that he had already spoken to whitney houston who said yes in a heartbeat....guess we will have to see if it all comes together for sunday, gonna be an emotional one

^it is going to be very emotional. i still can't wrap my head around this.

why.. why.... why is there a tribute.... why can't we be in countdown mood for mj's concerts instead... this is just not the same...

I don't think I could watch it so soon...this is all too much. It's a lovely idea though.

Back