Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Bruce Springsteen & The E-Street Band

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Coldplay.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Thriller_MJ

Proud Member
Who would you chose, sorry if a Band you like isn't in the Poll.

Guns N Roses.

Their concerts are electric. The only other concert I've been to which had that kind of electric atmosphere is Michael's.

Its hard to choose one because most of them sound good live. I chose Queen but Aerosmith are awesome as well, Steven Tyler makes it sound just like the record and sometimes its even better. Guns N' Roses, Metallica & Coldplay are amazing too. unfortunately I haven't seen none of them live (at least we have YouTube to enjoy their performances)..maybe one day. :)

I chose Aerosmith because I haven't seen any of the other bands live on that poll....But Aerosmith were fantastic....

I saw Billy Talent in March...they were incredible...I was surprised...

Well..if we're talkin about this list then definitely its GNR(but tht old and dead one not current GNR)..and if I have to go out of this list then Pink Floyd and Black Sabbath:cheeky:

That's really a tough one, my fav band is GNR but like rahul said the old ones. But Kiss is the slightly better live band I think, U2 and Queen are also incredible but I really miss AC/DC in this list, they are probably the best live band right now. They became famous through their live appearances not because of their studio records and radio airplay. I was on a concert recently and it just blew me away^^

Nirvana for me..not on Poll so I'll vote for GNR

defiantly Queen I love Freddie's voice, he was amazing...too bad about the messages he sent...all that talent going to waste

One more vote for Bruce Springsteen. But where are the Rolling Stones?

Went with Queen, would have love to have been to one of their concerts when Freddie was alive, footage I've seen is great.

Back