Best of Tito Jackson

Hot_Street

Proud Member
Sadly, Tito is gone, but his music remains. In memory of him, here is space for your favourite songs.
He released two solo albums, Tito Time in 2016 and Under Your Spell in 2021.
There is also a non-album single called Make Your Mind Up.
For Victory he wrote and sang We Can Change the World.
Art Of Madness on 2300 Jackson Street has Jermaine and Tito on lead vocals.
In 2023 he was on Attitude from Brazilian singer Natalia Damini.

We Made It from Tito Time
The Jacksons (Jackie Jackson, Tito Jackson, Jermaine Jackson and Marlon Jackson) performing Tito's song "We Made It" at Mostly Jazz, Funk and Soul Festival on 12 July 2019 at Moseley Park, Birmingham, England. Dedicated to the Wolves (Wolverhampton Wanderers FC).

Last edited:
We Can Change the World is pretty underrated and the song was there before WATW.
I like this song, but I've always wondered if it really is Tito on lead vocal. Isn't his voice -- even back then -- lower and gruffier than that?

I like this song, but I've always wondered if it really is Tito on lead vocal. Isn't his voice -- even back then -- lower and gruffier than that?
the booklet of my Victory CD says:
Lead vocal: Tito Jackson
Background vocals: Jackie, Marlon, Michael, Randy & Tito Jackson

thanks @CodaBroda
maybe a new version of Love One Another feat. 3T and Stevie Wonder will be released in the future
sounds like it is finished:

Last edited:
the booklet of my Victory CD says:
Lead vocal: Tito Jackson
Background vocals: Jackie, Marlon, Michael, Randy & Tito Jackson
I know that's that the booklet says, but I'm skeptical as it doesn't sound like Tito at all. It could be another brother or even an anonymous session guy.

The booklet is full of misleading info regarding the vocals : it says MJ is on the backing vocals of almost all of the songs, when he's really only a backing vocalist on Wait. Jermaine is also listed on almost all of the tracks when he's really only on Torture and Wait.

I know that's that the booklet says, but I'm skeptical as it doesn't sound like Tito at all. It could be another brother or even an anonymous session guy.

The booklet is full of misleading info regarding the vocals : it says MJ is on the backing vocals of almost all of the songs, when he's really only a backing vocalist on Wait. Jermaine is also listed on almost all of the tracks when he's really only on Torture and Wait.
and Bill Bottrell is written Billy Buttrell

Back