Best of Joy (Handwritten Note) Not in booklet

Moonwalker777

Proud Member
bestofjoynote.png

This handwritten note (as well as others we've seen) is shown in the iTunes LP of "Michael".

For those of you who don't know what an iTunes LP is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ITunes_LP

thanks so much for sharing.

Notes like this would be great with lyrics for BN, KYHU and Monster.

That would prove it was MJ's work.

thanks so much for sharing.

Notes like this would be great with lyrics for BN, KYHU and Monster.

That would prove it was MJ's work.

That would only prove that Michael wrote the lyrics, not that he recorded it. Nobody is refuting the fact that he helped write the lyrics. It's just whether or not he recorded it.

any handwritting of MONSTER, Breaking NEWS ?

Ooh thanks for sharing! Are there any other exclusive things in the iTunes LP?

Thanks.

I just sent a complaint to iTunes Italy 'cause I don't have the digital booklet. :doh:

Michael, You are my joy and you are forever :cry:

Thanks for sharing.

Cool thanks. Interesting he has numbered it "3" with a circle around it.
Possibly track 3 on the album HE was planning on releasing? ;)

Cool thanks. Interesting he has numbered it "3" with a circle around it.
Possibly track 3 on the album HE was planning on releasing? ;)

yeah right. you can see that it's not the beginning of the song. so could it be just the 3rd page of the lyrics??

That would only prove that Michael wrote the lyrics, not that he recorded it. Nobody is refuting the fact that he helped write the lyrics. It's just whether or not he recorded it.

even a video recording of michael singing the lyrics of these songs doesn't 100% prove that his voice ended up on the released tracks. :)
unless we get some extensive video footage with original audio tracks incl. outtakes.

whatever is it... seems he was not the usual "himself" on these 3 songs.

even a video recording of michael singing the lyrics of these songs doesn't 100% prove that his voice ended up on the released tracks. :)
unless we get some extensive video footage with original audio tracks incl. outtakes.

whatever is it... seems he was not the usual "himself" on these 3 songs.

Indeed - he could have just hummed the songs or totally improvised like "In The Back" (even then you CAN tell its MJ there)
The doubt remains on the voice on the final/released track versions.

Indeed - he could have just hummed the songs or totally improvised like "In The Back" (even then you CAN tell its MJ there)
The doubt remains on the voice on the final/released track versions.
No doubt remains for me. It's MJ on those tracks.

bestofjoynote.png

This handwritten note (as well as others we've seen) is shown in the iTunes LP of "Michael".

For those of you who don't know what an iTunes LP is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ITunes_LP

Sometimes when you look at these hand written notes and start to study them, you start to wonder where or when Michael wrote these, or what inspired him at the time, it's as if he was scrambling around to find something to write on, if he was planning to write some lyrics surely he would have found a decent writing pad, I'm sure something must just spring to his mind and just start jotting words down. I think Best of Joy must have been written when he was close to someone, I don't think its about one of his children, more about some he has helped in the past maybe, a real close friend? Plus you noticed how he writes his 'B' and sometimes his 'F' they are always capital letters, I love his handwriting its never consistent or always different from line to line?

Back