Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Syndrome(Incredibles)

• The Phantom(Phantom of the Operah)

• Total voters

Bl00dyphynix

Proud Member
For me, its actually a tie between the Joker and Jigsaw, from the saw movies. I think the actor who plays saw does a PHENOMINAL job. I think that fact that he was a gentle guy who did horrible things to people...and how he thought he was merciful..is fasinating to me. However, I chose the Joker b/c Heath(RIP...bless him)did an amazing job as well, and im a bit obsessed with the joker at the moment, so I picked him. I also LOVE Sweeney Todd, and thought Johnny's performance was bone-chilling! so...Joker and Jigsaw tied for 1st, Sweeney is 2nd. ^_^

what do you guys think?

i'm biased. But I gotta give love to the JD character :p

I really do love Scar and The Joker (of course) as well :p

For me, its actually a tie between the Joker and Jigsaw, from the saw movies. I think the actor who plays saw does a PHENOMINAL job. I think that fact that he was a gentle guy who did horrible things to people...and how he thought he was merciful..is fasinating to me. However,
what do you guys think?

I was AMAZED, if you can be that seeing the Saw movie, when I watched SAW the first time. One of the top ten movies of mine now. The thing that does it is the end. The music the game over. MAN! Genius.

OH YES. im glad saw got some love hehe. him and the joker are tied for me...they are both such thrilling vilians. I remember when i first Saw the first Saw(lol)i was on the edge of my seat...especially when you see the collage of past scenes at the end and it all comes together...AHHH I LOVE those movies...the third saw is in my top 5 movies for sure...that one almost made me gag. but i LOVE that stuff!

OH YES. im glad saw got some love hehe. him and the joker are tied for me...they are both such thrilling vilians. I remember when i first Saw the first Saw(lol)i was on the edge of my seat...especially when you see the collage of past scenes at the end and it all comes together...AHHH I LOVE those movies...the third saw is in my top 5 movies for sure...that one almost made me gag. but i LOVE that stuff!

I ♥ Spiderman, so I picked... Doc Oc! But just cause I felt more for him than Green Goblin, his wife died so tragically :sad:

I'm with you on that. And I used to hate such movies!! :punk:

im going to sound like a dork but...yay someone gets it! :p when i watch that kinda thing with a friend and my mom is around...shes like.."uuugh! okieeee w/e." but i guess its like rollercosters. you love em cause youre scared to death(i wish i liked rollercosters...but it makes sense). its the whole thrill factor. and for some reason...I find the dark side of human nature sooo fascinating..

^_^ woot.

Darth Vader, The Joker (Dark Knight), and Scar are probably at the top of my list.

I voted for other. Because to me the best movie villain there is from the 1993 Bollywood movie Baazigar. Those movie villains that are listed in that pole. Pale in comparison to when Shahruhk Khan played Ajay Sharma/Vicky Malhotra in Baazigar. OMG that is to me the best movie villain I had seen in my entire life.

I voted for other. Because to me the best movie villain there is from the 1993 Bollywood movie Baazigar. Those movie villains that are listed in that pole. Pale in comparison to when Shahruhk Khan played Ajay Sharma/Vicky Malhotra in Baazigar. OMG that is to me the best movie villain I had seen in my entire life.

I havent seen that before actually...what is it about? I may have to check that out cause I love movie villians ^_^

Darth Vader for me!

He is just one of the greatest villian characters of all time in my opinion.

I like Vader b/c hes soo legendary...and mysterious. hes creepy hehe. :p i think hes my 5th favorite...around there anyways.

im surprised at how this thread turned out...with the Dark Knight out, i thought it would be a bit one sided...so yay! ;)

Darth Vader. But the list is kind of crap, it looks more like a comic book villain thing. Plus The Riddler and Mr. Freeze have absolutely no credibility in anything unless its a worst of poll.

Darth Vadder kick asses for me but I was between Darth Vadeer, The Joker 'n Sweeney Todd :D

I love Jack Nicholson's Joker because it captures his real scence (kindda psyco but funny at the same time) you can hate him 'n love him at the same time too :D

Darth Vadder kick asses for me but I was between Darth Vadeer, The Joker 'n Sweeney Todd :D

I love Jack Nicholson's Joker because it captures his real scence (kindda psyco but funny at the same time) you can hate him 'n love him at the same time too :D

I thought Heath's Joker was that way too...I freakin LOVE him. never really seen Nicholson's Joker tho.

Back