Votes: 16 48.5%
  • HIStory Tour

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • This Is It

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters

analogue

Proud Member
I think it's Dangerous Tour. I would have picked Bad Tour but the handheld mic limits the dancing and there was no lean. Ok there was a lean if you want to include that mini lean he did towards the end of the song but it wasn't thee lean

i've only seen the dangerous one, but it's hard to imagine anything in the whole world surpassing that.

On the HIStory Tour i really missed the ''My footsteps broke the silence of the pre-dawn hours'' intro. I understand that you can't do the same thing all the time but that intro always got me hyped

Speaking of which, where do the spoken lyrics come from, first time I heard them was before Heartbreak Hotel during the Jacksons Tour

At the moment I would go with the Dangerous Tour, but I hope that we get a chance to see a Bad Tour 88/89 performance in professional quality sometime (preferably soon! :) ). It should be awesome to see this song from the Bad album actually performed in the Bad era. I never mind the handheld mic, even though it might limit the dancing a bit more. The MSG 88 performance which includes live singing should be awesome to see especially. I also like the Bad Tour outfit more, especially for this performance. I was never really a fan of the Dangerous Tour fencing suit, but thought it especially did not match the Smooth Criminal jacket and hat.

I think the "this is it" performance would have overtaken them all - it's my favourite part of the rehearsals - I always think: wow...this would have been huge..."

Dangerous tour 4 sure!

But TII would definitely been even better. Combine the TII performance with the performance the TII-dancers did in Japan.That lean was epic!!!!

I hate how the lean part was editted on the dangerous and history performances. Halfway the video cuts to the front of Michael which takes away the magic imo.

I think that the "this is it" version would have been the best.

Bad tour for sure....I go insane everytime he sings "I don't know" and "whoo, whoo"

Back