Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goin' Places

• 2300 Jackson Street

• Total voters

André89

Proud Member
It's time to vote for your favourite Jacksons record of all time! And the nominees are...

The Jacksons (1976)

Goin' Places (1977)

Destiny (1978)

Triumph (1980)

Victoy (1984)

2300 Jackson Street (1989)

Last edited:
Victory, but I only like the songs sung by Michael and he sang so few of them on that album...

Mine's Triumph. It used to be Victory because it gave all 6 brothers an opportunity to sing, but after a while the techno sound gets old.

Triumph is my favorite! I just love that album. The songs on that album speak volumes. The melodies and lyrics are just great!

Definitely Destiny, I love every song on that album.
Second for me would be The Jacksons album, I think that one is a bit underrated sometimes.
Triumph would be my third choice.

Triumph, Victory, Destiny...I voted for Triumph. :)

Triumph. Time Waits For No One has to be one of the most heart wrenching songs ever. The album also holds beauties like Lovely One & This Place Hotel. Destiny has to be a close second though with That's What You Get For Being Polite and the title track Destiny being my own personal favourites. :wub:

Well, I went with Destiny because I actually think it is one of Michael's most personal albums after HIStory. I love it. But I think it is a little more dated than Triumph. Triumph has a very Off The Wall feel to it. Love both!

Back