Best generation for video games

analogue

Proud Member
What do you think is the best generation for video games? I thinl it was the 4th generation with the Sega Megadrive and the Super Nintendo.

I guess I'll say the PS2 had some of the best games ever made. It was pretty good back in the SNES, SEGA & N64 days too tho.

^ some say xbox 360 is the best, some say ps3.
though both have their pluses and minuses, overall I think ps3 is little better.

^ PS3 picture quality is better. PS3 works quieter than Xbox. PS3 can play Blu-Ray's (and that is already built-in). For Xbox you have to buy external HD-DVD player. And HD-DVD lost in the format wars to Blu-Ray.

But please let's not argue about this. I've seen endless discussions about who's better. So, let's not do it here... :)

Dude, I don't want to fight about this, I just wanted to know your opinion :)
Sorry if you thought that! Peace

Don't know, a few years ago (GC Xbox PS2) The games seem to have more effort put in, now it just seems the same stuff every year, Cod,Assasins Creed (don't get me wrong, great games) but so many are dreadful

What do you think is the best generation for video games? I thinl it was the 4th generation with the Sega Megadrive and the Super Nintendo.

This! Oh those were the days. Playing Megaman X on the SNES then playing some Street Fighter II than you wanted something rawer so you played Mortal Kombat. There were no online playing, so if you wanted to play with a friend him or you just had to simply go over to one another and play togehter.

Good ol days:)

I can still remember where I thought my Atari 2600 was something. Of course this is going back to the mid 80s. But that was before my brother got a Nintendo and then a Super Nintendo. But since my brother almost never let me play with his Super Nintendo. I had to get my own for Christmas either in 91 or 92. I think it was in 92 because I remember my mother had to pay like 100 dollars for my Super Nintendo. And I still have it now and it still plays as great as it did then. As much as I L.O.V.E. the old video games systems. I am really loving the ones of today like the Final Fantasy games of my first 2 Playstations, The games for my Nintendo Ds Lite, and My Nintendo Wii games. I really L.O.V.E. the Nintendo Wii especially after experiencing the Mario Galaxy games for it. I think the graphics in today's video games are really something compare to 20+ years ago.

Back