Best Earth Song Performance

iboz75

Proud Member
so which is your favorite Earth Song performance. mines was the WMA in monaco 1996.:clapping:

2000 michael and friends was also good because he had like a tank on stage with soulders and stuff. Aewsome. It made me cry

Bruuneeei 96!!, not the rooyal one the history tour concert
man that was so magical i mean like shit i almost cried when he picked the soldier up in the end, the whole thing was so emotional i really feelt it all the way through my computer

WMA 1996!!! By far!!

The ad libs he sings at the end are amazing!! He sounds amazing!

Plus it doesnt have the whole tank thing :\ TBH I dont really like it that much :)

His dancing is amazing with all the little robotics he does.

Why are people saying The Royal Concert when they havent seen it?:S

Why are people saying The Royal Concert when they havent seen it?:S
because we've heard it; the soundboard audio has been leaked for some time. and if you enjoyed the ad libs in WMA '96, then you'll enjoy the Royal Brunei one too. that's actually why i mentioned both.

i uploaded a high-quality version of it as a torrent a couple of days ago:

http://www.mjtorrents.com/index.php?page=torrent-details&id=843d8c296d791178eb30234fe71f0d13c3f180a5

can't wait for the video.

I agree the audio for brunei royal concert is amazing, but this is about best performance.

I would say WMA 1996 too.

because we've heard it; the soundboard audio has been leaked for some time. and if you enjoyed the ad libs in WMA '96, then you'll enjoy the Royal Brunei one too. that's actually why i mentioned both.

i uploaded a high-quality version of it as a torrent a couple of days ago:

http://www.mjtorrents.com/index.php?page=torrent-details&id=843d8c296d791178eb30234fe71f0d13c3f180a5

can't wait for the video.

The ad libs are much better in the WMA performance. IMO

And I dont think its really right to pick the Royal Brunei Concert judging only by the audio..........I think thats just silly tbh.

Obviously hes not, but for all the know Michael could be wearing a clown suit and giving out flowers to the fans during the performance.

I am aware that there is video footage recorded from a TV of Earth Song on youtube, but I know alot of people picking the Royal Concert as the best Earth Song eprformance havent seen it, and even if they have.........you can barely make out what he is doing anyway so they couldnt really base there choice on that anyway. If you get me.

And I dont think its really right to pick the Royal Brunei Concert judging only by the audio..........I think thats just silly tbh.

Obviously hes not, but for all we know Michael could be wearing a clow suit and giving out flowers to the fans during the performance.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That would be so funny!

it's all about the audio for me in these types of MJ performances - obviously that means your typical MJ Earth Song performances are pretty naff because 1. there isn't any significant dance routines or even improvised steps (WMA was pretty cool in the sense he popped a move here and there) and 2. it's lip-sync'd. that's why i chose the two that had some live and raw vocals, however small they were. lesser of two evils, if you like.

I am aware that there is video footage recorded from a TV of Earth Song on youtube,
haven't even seen that because it's very bad in quality; waiting on the real deal.

performance ≠ visual-only.

Obviously hes not, but for all the know Michael could be wearing a clown suit and giving out flowers to the fans during the performance.

I am aware that there is video footage recorded from a TV of Earth Song on youtube, but I know alot of people picking the Royal Concert as the best Earth Song eprformance havent seen it, and even if they have.........you can barely make out what he is doing anyway so they couldnt really base there choice on that anyway. If you get me.

what are you talkin about i have seen it, it is uploaded on youtube but on poor quality you should check it out!

no, but in Royal Brunei Concert in 1996 ( not History World Tour ) and at WMA he sung amazing adlibs, and by far Royal Brunei performance is my favourite

Back